Oo I like this..

Guys remember Zigeunerweisen's?? :grin: oh and the lettuce!! :rofl: .

OMG, how can you even put them in one sentence???

Seriously, Requiem one ranks 2nd in my top 4 Yuzu costumes: Etude, Requiem, Swan, R&J2. Combine the assymetrical sleeves, ripped ruffles and deep v-neck in the back and this is my costume perfection fit for the Olympic arena!

It seems Chopin costume is the favorite with huge gap, love it too!!

Also I Iike H&L and POTO costumes.

White Prince costume on the White ice! I think it wasn't good idea, made him invisible. Actually I prefer costumes with black pants and different tops. Sparkles are requested!

All black sparkling costume!! It could take 2-3 competitions before I will start to watch program itself :grin:

Like this? :s_sarcastic tumblr_ns1zssF8EY1r6tj5fo1_1280.png

the good old velvet onesie days :rotfl:

I would prefer regular black pants with black sparkling top. Like his POTO costume but black one. And no velvet please :grin:

I actually really enjoyed the 'night and day' aspect of his SP vs LP costumes this season: it was great to see his range! LGC showed that he rocks tailoring as well as the more ethereal, floaty numbers that we all know and love.

Also I heard his favourite colour is red- will we see some red next season? ((It may be an 'auspicious' colour in Chinese culture- but in Japan also, red has several powerful connotations and meanings!))

Did not know his favorite colour is red, which by some strange coincidence is my favorite colour too :grin: I like the idea of combining a mainly black costume (a nod to the UA :love: enthusiasts) with burgundy red (or bright red) on the upper part, which would emphasize his shoulders, and of course lots of bling! If the Olympic good luck color is blue, maybe dark navy blue, instead of black. Guess we will have to see what the SP and FS music is and then our imaginations can run wild :drool:

Past costumes, liked H&L, first version of the Chopin costume, R&J 1 (for sentimental reasons), Phantom. I'm neutral about the boob shirt :think: , so far.

I'm glad to see so many people like Yuzu's Chopin1&2 costumes !!

Does anyone feel the same way that he looked like a REAL PRINCE when he wore those costumes ? :laugh: :laugh:

BTW...Can I vote for UA ?? HaHa~~~ :rotfl:

I love your signature photo!! yuzu is so cute :love: ...I guess I am not the only one voting for UA :grin:

Oo I like this..

Guys remember Zigeunerweisen's?? :grin: oh and the lettuce!! :rofl: .

OMG, how can you even put them in one sentence???

Seriously, Requiem one ranks 2nd in my top 4 Yuzu costumes: Etude, Requiem, Swan, R&J2. Combine the assymetrical sleeves, ripped ruffles and deep v-neck in the back and this is my costume perfection fit for the Olympic arena!

LOL oops sorry!! I initially just wrote Zig~~ but then remembered the green that is the lettuce.. :smile: well I think it's an aesthetic in its own way. The detailings were great.

Ah I also forgot to mention hana ni nare's and notte's.. :thumbup:

I'm always up for more sparkles and blings.. so, bring it on Yuzu! :goe:

I actually really enjoyed the 'night and day' aspect of his SP vs LP costumes this season: it was great to see his range! LGC showed that he rocks tailoring as well as the more ethereal, floaty numbers that we all know and love.

Also I heard his favourite colour is red- will we see some red next season? ((It may be an 'auspicious' colour in Chinese culture- but in Japan also, red has several powerful connotations and meanings!))

Did not know his favorite colour is red, which by some strange coincidence is my favorite colour too :grin: I like the idea of combining a mainly black costume (a nod to the UA :love: enthusiasts) with burgundy red (or bright red) on the upper part, which would emphasize his shoulders, and of course lots of bling! If the Olympic good luck color is blue, maybe dark navy blue, instead of black. Guess we will have to see what the SP and FS music is and then our imaginations can run wild :drool:

Past costumes, liked H&L, first version of the Chopin costume, R&J 1 (for sentimental reasons), Phantom. I'm neutral about the boob shirt :think: , so far.

I think I read that his fave colour is red on a Japanese site - will try and dig that reference up!

omg yes - I would love to see him in some kind of all-black costume (aside from his practise gear ofc!) - 'black swan' style would be interesting?

To be fair, I think that the contrast between programmes is wonderful, as it runs through music and presentation alike ^ - ^ & I do want to see him in a proper tailored suit for the after-party, too.... tailoring, all the way!

Seems to be a minority opinion, but I prefer Chopin2 to Chopin1. Gold accents feel lucky to me.

Somewhere there is a piece written about kintsugi- the Japanese art of repairing a broken pot with gold lacquer. The writer had photos of a blue pot repaired in that way and linked it to the alterations in that costume. I've no idea whether they were correct but it was a charming thought- wish I could remember where I saw it.

Seems to be a minority opinion, but I prefer Chopin2 to Chopin1. Gold accents feel lucky to me.

Somewhere there is a piece written about kintsugi- the Japanese art of repairing a broken pot with gold lacquer. The writer had photos of a blue pot repaired in that way and linked it to the alterations in that costume. I've no idea whether they were correct but it was a charming thought- wish I could remember where I saw it.

We talked about it in the FF :grin: It was an especially sentimental concept because of the hardship he went through the previous season, the crack representing his injuries and the inability to skate that beautiful program clean. :crybaby:

I would like to see Yuzuru in red (like in that Ghana cm), and red is my favorite color, so :love:

Me too! I highly doubt he would choose this particular color for a competition costume, but a girl can dream, right? :angel2: