37 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

i want him to have something similar to the second pic so bad T.T

also I think i'm the only one who loves flared sleeves instead of tailored ones (like hana ni nare :smiley-love017:)

Not the only one! They are essential! I was actually hoping they will be as wide as Hana ni Nare ones this time. Love kimono sleeves for skating in. :snpeace:

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

omggg I am so on board with both these costumes! Dark!Seimei (with red!) and classical music tuxedo shirt with ribbon Chopin :10636614:

I like the dark!Seimei one a lot and would love the Chopin one if I didn't think it was a) impractical for FS because of the tie and b) it lacks a certain sparkle. :laughing:

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

I like the dark!Seimei one a lot and would love the Chopin one if I didn't think it was a) impractical for FS because of the tie and b) it lacks a certain sparkle. :laughing:

sobs my dreams crushed by practicalities. maybe we can sew the tie down (that being said..... if he can survive a boobskirt, surely he can totally survive a ribbon to the face :laughing:)

(but also consider: SPARKLY TUXEDO JACKET SHIRT)

(okay w/e I just really want him to wear a really nice suit/tuxedo/ribbon during an EX)

I really adored this costume and think something similar (pale blue and silver) would suit Chopin.

Also, +GOE for sparkle pants. Not enough skaters make use of the pants canvas. 

ETA. (HOLY CRAP! How incredible is the timing of that first toe loop? I burst out laughing soooo loud in astonishment!)

9 часов назад, kaerb сказал:

omggg I am so on board with both these costumes! Dark!Seimei (with red!) and classical music tuxedo shirt with ribbon Chopin :10636614:

We need some trend on twitter like, Yuzu, fans want dark!Seimei to see your arms better! :13877886: The pattern is also very pretty :10636614:

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

So according to Shirota-san, the color of the costume for Chopin is - the color of winning. 

My guess for this would be - blue!

nek minnut yuzu shows up in gold lamé :hachimaki:

((I do sincerely hope if it's gonna be blue again, it's gonna be a VERY different blue or solid blue....but I'm hoping for a drastically different colour T___T))