I personally like the Chopin 1st ballade one the most. It makes him look so delicate and graceful, and even somewhat surreal.

But I LOVE every single costume of his. Perhaps I just love the person wearing them......

Totally agree about H&L's beauty. The colors are so well chosen and blended it is just magically pleasing. I do hope his gloves are in a different color though some times it camouflages his movements when he holds his hands around his waist.

You know that I thought about this too . He could wear a garbage bag and I would still go gaga after him. The level of obsession ... :rofl:

The Étude costume is still my favourite. The black mesh and the mismatched gloves and the draping on the back is just :love:

That aside I have a soft spot for Final Time Traveler 2.0 as well(or maybe I just love this program too much? Haha).

I personally like the Chopin 1st ballade one the most. It makes him look so delicate and graceful, and even somewhat surreal.

But I LOVE every single costume of his. Perhaps I just love the person wearing them......

Totally agree about H&L's beauty. The colors are so well chosen and blended it is just magically pleasing. I do hope his gloves are in a different color though some times it camouflages his movements when he holds his hands around his waist.

This camouflage thing I also find happening during worlds. I don't know if it's just me, I blame everything on the camera man though :devil: haha, but in worlds its hard to see his hand movement because the color of the sleeves kind of blended with the audience. I always have to brighten my screen if I want to see him clearly.

This camouflage thing I also find happening during worlds. I don't know if it's just me, I blame everything on the camera man though :devil: haha, but in worlds its hard to see his hand movement because the color of the sleeves kind of blended with the audience. I always have to brighten my screen if I want to see him clearly.

Oh man, talk about the camerawork at Worlds and I could just blow a fuse :mad:

I didn't pay too much attention to it at first bc I was too engrossed in Yuzu's programmes (and also praying very hard too lol), but after re-watching it tons of times later, and then to watch him at WTT, the difference is so striking :hammer: Can we have all skating events held in Japan from now on pls?

The only things I could appreciate from Helsinki's cameramen are the little close ups when Yuzu stops on ice and brings his closed hands to his chest as if catching a falling star, and when Yuzu approaches the judges' table with the most serene expression from him all season before going in for the most effortless 3F :yay:

agree and I do think it's because of the angle of the camera. it seems like they usually film with the camera angled down towards the rink, so the skaters stand out clearly. in helsinki they filmed a lot of stuff with the camera at the same height as the skaters, so you get the audience in the background for most of the program.

Chopin is the best costume for me :love: I think it makes look just dreamy.

I love all his costumes though, even the questionable ones (*cough* white legend *cough*). I would die if he showed up in a normal shirt and pants to competition, a la Patrick.

he looks sooo good in red/burgundy tones but I definitely think blue's his lucky color.

Chopin is the best costume for me :love: I think it makes look just dreamy.

I love all his costumes though, even the questionable ones (*cough* white legend *cough*). I would die if he showed up in a normal shirt and pants to competition, a la Patrick.

he looks sooo good in red/burgundy tones but I definitely think blue's his lucky color.

Hey what do you have against my half plucked purple chick :c?

It was proto-Swan prince!

I really wanna see him skate in UA though...his lines are gorgeous in it. I remember watching a practice video of him skating seimei in UA and it left a great impact on me (though I also love seimei costume :love: )

But I love love love his Notte Stellata costume :love:

i really like it when Yuzu wears a lot of sequins, glittering sparkles against dark jewel tones is exactly my cup of tea <3 thats why i liked the colors of his H&L (tho not so much the cut).

i hope for next season Yuzu goes for dark blue (for luck) and dark red with lots of glitter.

i really like it when Yuzu wears a lot of sequins, glittering sparkles against dark jewel tones is exactly my cup of tea <3 thats why i liked the colors of his H&L (tho not so much the cut).

i hope for next season Yuzu goes for dark blue (for luck) and dark red with lots of glitter.

OMG yesss :yee: :yee:

He would look so royal :cool:

I am in for dark blue!!! Not so much for red, but, well, Yuzu can make do almost anything! :love:

I've stated my preferences before but aside from a particular mom-made costume in his first senior season, I tend to like all his costumes because his build and his features sell anything to me. Chopin is indeed still my favorite, the first iteration by GPF/Worlds/WTT, with more blue on the shirt, being my absolute favorite. I think I really loved how the belt in that outfit really emphatized how svelte he is and his lines in that costume with that program... :love: Absolutely my aesthetics to a T.

Notte Stellata is basically my favorite EX costume, and then Etude/H&L (they're very similar but even though I used to love Etude more, I've come to really appreciate the tones in H&L this later season a lot more; helps there's some amazing HQ pictures of it) plus Seimei come next.

Though, to be honest, my order of favorite costumes depends a lot on the day of the week. There's times I'll fangirl over his RJ2 costume just because I loved the detail on it, the white lace and the way it fitted his waistline (boobskirt notwithstanding)!