Weird enough but my DAD adores RJ2 costume as well :rofl: For next season, I kinda remember Yuzu said sth like blue is his lucky color for Olympics? Alike Sochi, Pyeongchang's arena is decorated in blue so a blue costume is going to fit perfectly!

LOL your dad!

Yes, iirc he changed his costume for PW at Sochi (mid-season) to blue because he feels like it is his lucky color. Pyeongchang still feels soooo far away from now :cry:

I'm one of the minority that loveee his R&J2 costume. It's really my favorite, especially the arms part. Yes, including the illusion mesh. I'm weird like that.

Seimei comes second just because it suits the program very well!

For next season, I hope he's wearing something blue again, as it seems to be his lucky color. And white pants..... I think I will love it :D

It's okay to be wierd like that. I am too :rofl: . Other then his early age costumes I like almost all of them including the boobskirt (RJ2). :roll:

Yeaa weird unite *insert group hug emoji here*..

I'm not sure if you realized, but if we google for boobskirt, the first few image result will be Yuzuru's R&J2.0 photo :rofl:

Since you mention Hana ni Nare: another beautiful costume in motion. Those sleeves :love: :love:

[attachment=0]tumblr_nthsh7P5DN1rqryl2o1_500.gif[/attachment]

*gasp* this is sooo pretty!! I've never seen this gif of Hana ni Nare.. Thanks a lot for sharing! :love:

Like this? :s_sarcastic tumblr_ns1zssF8EY1r6tj5fo1_1280.png

the good old velvet onesie days :rotfl:

My immediate thought when I saw this costume for the first time: SPIDERMAN! turne out it wasn't :smile: But later when I saw SpideyBoyang's costume this little Yuzu kept popping up in my mind...

Lol it DOES look like something Spiderman would wear :rofl:

I wonder what the programme could be, to be the inspiration for such a costume :smile:

It seems Chopin costume is the favorite with huge gap, love it too!!

Also I Iike H&L and POTO costumes.

White Prince costume on the White ice! I think it wasn't good idea, made him invisible. Actually I prefer costumes with black pants and different tops. Sparkles are requested!

All black sparkling costume!! It could take 2-3 competitions before I will start to watch program itself :grin:

Like this? :s_sarcastic tumblr_ns1zssF8EY1r6tj5fo1_1280.png

I love this spidermanish costume. Try to imagine how would it look on him now. In this pic he's still a kid... :love:

Like this? :s_sarcastic

My immediate thought when I saw this costume for the first time: SPIDERMAN! turne out it wasn't :smile: But later when I saw SpideyBoyang's costume this little Yuzu kept popping up in my mind...

Lol it DOES look like something Spiderman would wear :rofl:

I wonder what the programme could be, to be the inspiration for such a costume :smile:

It's Bolero from 07-08.

My all tine favourite will be the costume we only seen once: the black red and gold costume of Phantom of the Opera. Every time when I see this costume I will just be exclaiming: thie is SO beautiful. I love everything of this costume and at the end I find myself speechless to describe why I like it so much. Yuzuru wearing this is just his own style, his own phantom. (Watching the video of him wearing that costume before the horrible crash struck me every time)

For Chopin I prefer the 1415 costume over the 1516 one, but both are nice.

Oo I like this..

Guys remember Zigeunerweisen's?? :grin: oh and the lettuce!! :rofl:

I love H&L one.. I think the colors work so well and the sparkles oh my!! I also love Seimei's because it goes perfectly with the character. The model is pretty unique too. Honorary mention to POTO 1.0.. that white-red-black tuxedo like outfit.. yes it has ruffle-y collar which is rather questionable lol but I love the design!! It's too bad he only wore it once.. (talk about the incident-that-shall-not-be-named) I can dream for similar design to come up again in the future~ :love:

I'm ok with the rest of his.. yea even the boobskirt and the feathery one! I think it helps that no matter what he carries them well. Again, he could wear a potato sack and still look good skating around.

I actually really enjoyed the 'night and day' aspect of his SP vs LP costumes this season: it was great to see his range! LGC showed that he rocks tailoring as well as the more ethereal, floaty numbers that we all know and love.

Also I heard his favourite colour is red- will we see some red next season? ((It may be an 'auspicious' colour in Chinese culture- but in Japan also, red has several powerful connotations and meanings!))

Yuzu was out-spidering Boyangman back then! :rofl:

:smile: We really need a "like" button!

I've been thinking about colors and how we often salivate over Yuzuru's black training catsuit BUT... yesterday I rewatched Javi's SP and despite the fact that it was clean, I enjoyed it way less than his Malaguena rdnditions last year, and it was my ferling all this season - and difference is costume. The red-and-black costume added to that proram, the just-black lessened its impact. So now I don't think all-black costume would be a good idea.

Another thing I noticed, not only on TV but also live - as much as I like the design of the H&L costume, I was never much of a fan of its color scheme. The gloves ending in blue was particularly unfortunate in my opinon - it made his hands less visible when he was framed by the audience, I think I lost lots of detail because of that. So next year, please Yuzu, have light-colored sleeves! Or red! Red's the best color brcause it's always well-visible! But thenncan you imagine a costume similar to LGC but red??? :rofl: I think we'd all just flip out!

Paranoid-Fish said:
I'm glad to see so many people like Yuzu's Chopin1&2 costumes !!

Does anyone feel the same way that he looked like a REAL PRINCE when he wore those costumes ? :laugh: :laugh:

BTW...Can I vote for UA ?? HaHa~~~ :rotfl:

Honestly UA should find him for being the spokesperson : a perfect choice!