1 minute ago, 4Nessie said:

I agree. In fact I somehow managed to love all his costumes. Yuzu simply looks appropriate in everything. My all-time favourites are R&J 1.0 - because it was Romeo material - and Requiem - because it incorporated that earthquake theme perfectly. 

Otonal and Origin though, they just stand out for me. They scream "Yuzuru" so much, I don't know how to describe it. Previously all of his costumes were fitted to the theme of the music. But these two are perfectly picturing Yuzu as a person and as a skater. 

(Don't know if it even makes sense but that's how I feel... )

I agree, I liked most of the costumes because they suited the music. But there's something a little 'je ne sais quoi' about otonal and origin that I love. He looks great in both colours too. Just the right amount of feather + sparkle? And V neck? Great silhouette on ice? I'm not sure.

Oh this topic I want to join in so much 

So the list of my favorite Yuzu's costume so far is this

1. Swanyu - my absolute favorite :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:, he looks so beautiful and ethereal, so sad I never get to see him live as Swanyu, though 

2. Let's Go Crazy PPOS - because of how bold and fitting it is :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

3. Origin - IMO this looks like black version of Swanyu so of course I love it (and the see-through fabric and leaves and details :10742290:)

4. Phantom 2.0 - yeah so all my favs are form-fitting costume because we can clearly see the Waist(TM) :10636614:

5. Seimei (both 1.0&2.0)

6. R&J 1.0 

7. Etude - just because I think he's too young for that costume when he first skate in it, I think it fits more for a 23-Year-Old Yuzu, same as H&L 

8. Ballad No.1

9. Requiem & Haru Yo Koi 

Special Ranking 

10 R&J 2.0 << I totally love the sleeves and rhinestones, especially the wrists, if only he get rid of the boobskirt would totally make the rank :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

On 10/3/2018 at 12:04 PM, freyaminnie said:

Oh this topic I want to join in so much 

So the list of my favorite Yuzu's costume so far is this

1. Swanyu - my absolute favorite :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:, he looks so beautiful and ethereal, so sad I never get to see him live as Swanyu, though 

2. Let's Go Crazy PPOS - because of how bold and fitting it is :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

3. Origin - IMO this looks like black version of Swanyu so of course I love it (and the see-through fabric and leaves and details :10742290:)

4. Phantom 2.0 - yeah so all my favs are form-fitting costume because we can clearly see the Waist(TM) :10636614:

(...)

So Lotte Xylitol a.k.a. Seimei x Hana Ni Nare's very own love child is on its way to top my list. I shall join you guys with the ranking

Tier 1

PC Seimei,  LGC - both colors, Origin, Notte Stellata, Hana Ni Nare, Lotte Xylitol 

Tier 2

PC Chopin, Otonal, H&L, POTO 2.0, PW 1.0, Haru Yo Koi

Tier 3

Etude, Notre Dame Di Paris, R&J 1.0, R&J 2.0, Requiem of Heaven and Earth

Tier 4

The rest

• 3 weeks later...

The better lighting in Finland showed up the detail in the Origin costume beautifully- you could see the purple and the feather detail.  I liked the extra blue on Otonal and the blue gloves.  Pleeease Yuzuru drop a hint to Jun about his gloves.  I dont know whether it was the show lighting in the summer or whether he changed it but the Sakura costume seemed to have more pink in it, some pearl details among the sparkles that I didn’t notice before and a little green detailing among the pink.  Lovely.

:img_20::10815002:Yes the details on both Otonal and Origin were stunning.  No photo could capture the sparkling reflections of light glittering off every sequin as he breezed across the ice.  I loved the blue gloves too. His costume for Haru Yo Koi really shocked me because it was so etherially lovely life.  All exquisite. :img_20::img_21: