The tinkling chimes (?) in Otonal made me think of ice crackling or icicles beginning to melt and that reminded me of what he said about the costume not having a theme, only matching his impression of the music. But then seeing Jeff explain the looking back, change of seasons theme I thought people were right to describe it as blue HYK! Even if it's an accident.

I adore Origin, it's just magical and I love that it is dark. Made me think of a phoenix emerging from smoldering ashes, which seems to fit with what Yuzu's said about going back to his roots, and the concept Shae-Lynn described... except there isn't really anything about a phoenix turning into a beautiful prince--  but this is new mythology! Beyond gorgeous, I gasped when I first saw him.

Hace 1 hora, ralucutzagy said:

DnuIf5XU8AAC3er.jpg  DnuaUOkUUAYJYjK.jpg

source:twitter.com/ailoveyuzu82

Well, which one do you like the most, guys?  :img_21:

Origin!!! I find it perfect, just perfect! I like so much that there are soft purple lines...I love it. I also like Otonal (specially the back!) but the front looks to me a little bit short...but I find it all in all really beautiful!! I wonder if HYK will remain as we know it or if he will modify some details?

1 час назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

Origin is the love from the first sight :heart: I also love Otonal's back and sleeves (happy they are not flowy - better to watch arm movements), the front is a little short but overall it's beautiful, really reminds if cracks on the ice. And mostly I like how costumes and programmes give you different vibes - a cold beauty in SP and that demonic passion in FS :10742290:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I think the colour of Otonal is better on him, and I do love it, but I love Origin more. The proportions are better, the details are incredible, it's bang-on thematically and for his brand (FEATHERS and GOLD and PHOENIXES RISING FROM ASHES? come on), and it has a mature and elegant sexiness. He's been pretty lots of times, but in a way where little boys or little girls could copy his costumes and it would be appropriate. He's telling us he's ready to be a grown man now. Both costumes are continuing the Notte Stellata aesthetic, in a way, which makes me very happy because I adored that costume.

(All I would do with Origin is bring out some of those purple accents more strongly around the neckline/shoulders to warm his skin up, because the black/gold/grey makes him a little bit sallow, like PotO 2.0 though not as bad.)

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Otonal is beautiful, but Origin is unique, stunning (can you imagine the work that went into it???) and a true Dark Ice Prince.  I really can't see how it could be bettered....

8 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

https://rosepr98.tumblr.com/post/178371623407/yeah-exactly-what-happened-btw-i-love-shomas

Yeah.... you really can't run away from the similarities between Shoma's and Yuzu's costumes.... :shrug:

Tbh, I don't really like that comment ...  Yuzu is not like a father to Shoma, he's still 23, maybe a big brother and maybe it happens that they like the same style...