58 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Aaaaaacccccckkkkk!!! I've been trying to forget its existence...:8: and to be fair, we can't blame Yuzu for that one...

It's so corny a commercial that it works (kind of). Besides, you have to give the guy credit for managing to look nice and lean, in an all-white outfit.

White looks amazingly flattering on him.

BTW, the nickname for Yuzu's FaOI dory costume in Chinese Baidu bars, is egg-drop soup.

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

It's so corny a commercial that it works (kind of). Besides, you have to give the guy credit for managing to look nice and lean, in an all-white outfit.

White looks amazingly flattering on him.

BTW, the nickname for Yuzu's FaOI dory costume in Chinese Baidu bars, is egg-drop soup.

It certainly worked if you meant it had been seared into my brain forever :headdesk2: Egg drop soup wasn't so bad in comparison. It would have to be decent if not for those awful yellow cape things...

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

Aaaaaacccccckkkkk!!! I've been trying to forget its existence...:8: and to be fair, we can't blame Yuzu for that one...

Oh yes we can! As much as I love him, I haven't exactly forgiven him for agreeing to wear that atrocious thing! That hair was just as awful....

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018/8/15 at 午前7時55分, sallycinnamonさんが言いました:

Apart from the feather thingy, it would look great on Yuzu

I hope to see a black and/or red Yuzu costume this season :snonegai:

OK. Now ORIGIN is coming.  Could we expect to see Yuzuru in black and transparent feel (lace) ? :10742290: