2 分, rockstaryuzuさんが言いました:

:8:not telling. 

....that in itself is quite telling. I...I guess I'll leave you to your aesthetics then (tho everything else you named I like as well).

25 分, rockstaryuzuさんが言いました:

I have noticed that Zu never doesn't sparkle, though. I think it would be a real departure for him if he wore something very street-clothes-y as a costume. 

He did...a few times. There was that Bieber program...and then the Change one...and there was another one tho it could be a variation for his Bieber program...

14 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

He did...a few times. There was that Bieber program...and then the Change one...and there was another one tho it could be a variation for his Bieber program...

Yes but they weren't competition programs and it's been a long time since those. 

Also, the Humphray Bogart - Gene Kelly aesthetic might be quite fun on Zu. I went looking for images but couldn't find any copyright-free ones. But you know what I mean: sharp suit, trenchcoat, and fedora kind of thing. Obviously, adapted for skating. 

...that in itself is quite telling. I...I guess I'll leave you to your aesthetics then (tho everything else you named I like as well).

I kid. I like them all except the one with the tank top under the mesh shirt. That one just....didn't work out the way they hoped, I think. 

1 分, rockstaryuzuさんが言いました:

Also, the Humphray Bogart - Gene Kelly aesthetic might be quite fun on Zu. I went looking for images but couldn't find any copyright-free ones. But you know what I mean: sharp suit, trenchcoat, and fedora kind of thing. Obviously, adapted for skating. 

I think you're trying to convey the Dick Tracy image but all my brain was able to conjure up was the Inspector Gadget one. For that, I'm truly sorry.

3 分, rockstaryuzuさんが言いました:

I kid. I like them all except the one with the tank top under the mesh shirt. That one just....didn't work out the way they hoped, I think. 

I've only ever seen two. One is great, the other not so much. It's nice to know there's another thing we can agree on. ^^

7 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

all my brain was able to conjure up was the Inspector Gadget one

You know, now that you mention it, I bet Yuzuru could do this and make it work. It would obviously have to be a comedy routine though, if he did. 

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Apart from the feather thingy, it would look great on Yuzu

I hope to see a black and/or red Yuzu costume this season 

It would! Nice, nice, nice.
Black, yes please. I am afraid red is taboo, unfortunately, but black isn't. Mmm.

10 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

If you've jinxed some Black swan routine now .... 

He can still do a latin dance/tango routine. Dare him to follow the female ice dancers on costumes- deep cut on the back and no illusion mesh!

:devilYuzu: