Seimei06 said:
My favorite Yuzu costume is Chopin! I love how it flows whenever he moves.

Another remarkable costume for me is the Hana ni Nare one. I love the sleeves and the flowers plus the feeling of the song really matches.

I am a bit biased to blue so I really loved Etude, too! Plus the mismatched gloves <3

(but honestly, I'll still love Yuzu even if he's just clothed with a potato sack haha)

OMG are you me??????? Like I just spent an hour trying to decide which is my favourite of these three, and yeah my favorite is Chopin (both, but I love the second one a little more, because thats what he wore when I first saw him live) :love: then Etude and Hana ni Nare :smile And blue is actually not even my favourite colour but I love it on Yuzu <3

and some of his suits fit him like a potato sack but he looks cute and handsome all the time anyway :smile:

The suit thing seems to be part of being a Japanese sporting genius-

Hanyu has extravagant costumes or UA on the ice and looks amazing- so does Uchimura on HB,PB etc. in his competition gear. Otherwise they seem to exist in either baggy sports gear or truly horrible suits/ fed blazers on formal occasions. I suppose off the peg suits aren't designed with extraordinary physiques in mind.

I LOVE his Etude costume and his H&L costume.

I like it when he wears t-shirts and does a casual EX :love:

I also really liked his POTO 1.0 costume even though it has bad memories attached to it.

hwestanna said:
Seimei06 said:
My favorite Yuzu costume is Chopin! I love how it flows whenever he moves.

Another remarkable costume for me is the Hana ni Nare one. I love the sleeves and the flowers plus the feeling of the song really matches.

I am a bit biased to blue so I really loved Etude, too! Plus the mismatched gloves <3

(but honestly, I'll still love Yuzu even if he's just clothed with a potato sack haha)

OMG are you me??????? Like I just spent an hour trying to decide which is my favourite of these three, and yeah my favorite is Chopin (both, but I love the second one a little more, because thats what he wore when I first saw him live) :love: then Etude and Hana ni Nare :smile And blue is actually not even my favourite colour but I love it on Yuzu <3

and some of his suits fit him like a potato sack but he looks cute and handsome all the time anyway :smile

True! I love blue on Yuzu! And pastel colors! :love:

If I may add, of course Notte Stellata will have a special place in my heart :love: Swan Prince <3

and because of that, have some chibi yuzu in a potato sack:

WpvAR1x.jpg

I love the thick waist belt on Chopin costume too. Chopin 2.0 costume is my favourite version i love the gold details on it :love:

My other favourites are Etude, Poto 2.0, H&L and the blue PW

He also looks so good in casual clothes in couple of his ex programs like Change :yes:

Anyway whatever he wears it always looks good on him (except the yellow ruffles one lol)

as for the next season there is one thing i am sure of, it’s that yuzu will not disappoint us :thumbsup:

I really like Hope and Legacy, Romeo and Juliet V2, Blue Flame (Etude in D sharp minor), and The Swan! I've noticed that most of his costumes are asymmetrical in the torso area and feature different sleeves on each side. I'm really looking forward to the costumes for this upcoming season! I hope he keeps on the trend of vibrant and colorful costumes for his sp and fs!

I personally like the Chopin 1st ballade one the most. It makes him look so delicate and graceful, and even somewhat surreal.

I agree. Still POTO vol.2. He looked so stylish. I still like his swan Notte Stellata and the costumes to which he has dark gloves. Then his hands and fingers movements are so visible.

I'm one of the minority that loveee his R&J2 costume. It's really my favorite, especially the arms part. Yes, including the illusion mesh. I'm weird like that.

Seimei comes second just because it suits the program very well!

For next season, I hope he's wearing something blue again, as it seems to be his lucky color. And white pants..... I think I will love it :D

HoneyGoldLev said:
I'm one of the minority that loveee his R&J2 costume. It's really my favorite, especially the arms part. Yes, including the illusion mesh. I'm weird like that.

For next season, I hope he's wearing something blue again, as it seems to be his lucky color. And white pants..... I think I will love it :biggrin:

It's okay to be wierd like that. I am too :rofl: . Other then his early age costumes I like almost all of them including the boobskirt (RJ2). :roll:

HoneyGoldLev said:

For next season, I hope he's wearing something blue again, as it seems to be his lucky color. And white pants..... I think I will love it :biggrin:

Weird enough but my DAD adores RJ2 costume as well :rofl: For next season, I kinda remember Yuzu said sth like blue is his lucky color for Olympics? Alike Sochi, Pyeongchang's arena is decorated in blue so a blue costume is going to fit perfectly!

So runrun on twitter posted some sketches

I like all of them, but I have to say I'm fond of the idea of a black costume (maybe for an SP?) with a LOT of sparkles, like we could get the UA effect but with SPARKLES :love: The only full black costume of his I can think of is the moulin rogue bolero one from his junior days and that was a long time ago..

We will have to wait for the music I suppose :grin:

I love the Hope and Legacy costume too! The color palette is so visually pleasing and flow together so seamlessly :love: I also really love all of the costumes from the 2015-16 season (Chopin, Seimei, Requiem). But honestly I can't think of any of Yuzu's costumes that I don't like, and seeing his new ones is one of the things I'm looking forward to most :love: His costume collection is so diverse and he's looked amazing in all of them.

I quite like most of his costumes since I'll love anything that's got texture and sparkles (I'm easy like that XDD). My least favourite's probably NDP (can't get over the cross in the front), most beautiful a tie between Etude and H&L (both have such nice colours and look soooo dynamic on the ice :love: :love:)