7 hours 時間前, sallycinnamon said:

This is so cool. Love it! :cheer: An all-black costume with silver sparkles would look gorgeous on Yuzu. :5918bda810b8d_0004(1):

How about the possibility of having T-shirts or sweaters or something with this design printed on for sale to the members of "Planet Hanyu" ?!  

Also, by optionally having his/her own national flag embroidered/printed somewhere on it may help solve the problem of the recognition of :space:'s world-wide fans.

Besides, I guess that this'll also be helpful for members who actually don't know each other to easily get together,e.g. for the purpose of group photos, etc. during competitions.....

Of course, for those who may prefer :dpooh:  's costumes or anything else, it's just up to them as a matter of taste/preferability/one's own reason(s). Whichever you wear if it's aimed to root for Yuzu, anything should be fine:pbow:   Above all, this is an entertainment, isn't it?  Don't know how he'll react to this, though:0013:

As a result, this will also automatically help raise fund for our HOME:snpeace:

Tbh, shame on me that I still can't find my way to donate to "Planet Hanyu" !!!

Seemingly, the Pal Pay System doesn't work here in Japan no matter how I tried. 

:yznotimpressed: Strangely enough like many videos that can be watched anywhere on earth except here.....  Any suggestion will be appreciated for sure:yahoo:

Frankly speaking, this is the very reason why I stopped being a lurker or started to post things here :anti-sadness-smiley:  It just happened to my mind in a sudden that I had to do something to make myself useful to the HOME instead of just being spoiled by the FAMILY here.    As a saying that "Every little helps."

After all, when you all are chatting about his costume, how can it turn to be our "costumes".  :snmouchotto:     Another apology here.:embSwan:

By all means, if this idea seems to be inappropriate, please feel free to delete it.

Thank you :balloons-smiley:

10 minutes ago, kiki said:

Anybody know who is designing Yuzu's costumes?  Is Johnny Weir still involved?  Who designed his LGC costumes?:sign0009:

I doubt Johnny Weir is still involved as he hasn't designed any of Yuzu's costumes for the past two seasons...(I hope he stays away from Yuzu's constumes, tbh.)  iirc most of his costumes from the last two seasons (LGC and Seimei for sure) were designed by Japanese designers? couldn't name them off the top of my head, though

6 minutes ago, liha said:

I doubt Johnny Weir is still involved as he hasn't designed any of Yuzu's costumes for the past two seasons...(I hope he stays away from Yuzu's constumes, tbh.)  iirc most of his costumes from the last two seasons (LGC and Seimei for sure) were designed by Japanese designers? couldn't name them off the top of my head, though

Yeah, it's a fancy design house from Tokyo who made his last two season's costumes, I read it back in GS, :coffee:

16 hours ago, liha said:

16 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yeah, it's a fancy design house from Tokyo who made his last two season's costumes, I read it back in GS, 

Thank you for replying.  It is good to know.   Someone was criticizing his costumes on Youtube and blamed Johnny Weir.  I began to wonder.  I love his costumes this season!

7 minutes ago, kiki said:

Thank you for replying.  It is good to know.   Someone was criticizing his costumes on Youtube and blamed Johnny Weir.  I began to wonder.  I love his costumes this season!

Well the costumes designed by Weir in the past were quite questionable......

Boobskirt for life, okay! 

To be honest, if the top hadn't had that drape-y extra fabric, I doubt people would have complained because it was otherwise a gorgeous outfit, filled with details and the waist area was amazing (the way the top met the black pants, with that delicate lace... :love:)

10 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Boobskirt for life, okay! 

To be honest, if the top hadn't had that drape-y extra fabric, I doubt people would have complained because it was otherwise a gorgeous outfit, filled with details and the waist area was amazing (the way the top met the black pants, with that delicate lace... :love:)

I think most people didn't like the lace and rhinestones either. :unsure2:

I love the costume because it's beautifully detailed, unconventional and different, which suited both the 19-year-old Yuzuru and the music of Romeo and Juliet. I also love the colours of the rhinestones, the ombre arms, waist and the assymetric boobskirt -

I love everything which is assymetric, tbh.:) :heartpound:

hi-res-74a14980a36b5387d55219f4c5788357_