I don't mind what his costume looks like as long as it has lots of sparkles and it can blind off all those haters :devil: .. lol joking :rotfl:

Can't see the haters, blinded by the bling :goe:

As for bling interfering with skating, I'm guessing it would be worse for ladies' skirts. Men's costumes don't usually have flowy bits that could get too heavy if blinged out to the nines XD

I don't mind what his costume looks like as long as it has lots of sparkles and it can blind off all those haters :devil: .. lol joking :rotfl:

Can't see the haters, blinded by the bling :goe:

As for bling interfering with skating, I'm guessing it would be worse for ladies' skirts. Men's costumes don't usually have flowy bits that could get too heavy if blinged out to the nines XD

Lol my memories are going straight to dresses where the entire back is made up solely of stones and sparkles glued onto thin lines of fabric covering most of the skater's skin :s_tongue

Lol my memories are going straight to dresses where the entire back is made up solely of stones and sparkles glued onto thin lines of fabric covering most of the skater's skin :s_tongue

This topic made me google figure skating costumes that caused deductions... oh boy there were some weird ones :embSwan:

This topic made me google figure skating costumes that caused deductions... oh boy there were some weird ones :embSwan:

so they are strict about costume violation but not edge call :coffee:

That Tumblr account dedicated to awful costumes still crack me up from time to time :xD:

so much horrible fashion condensed into one place.. I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity

That Tumblr account dedicated to awful costumes still crack me up from time to time :xD:

so much horrible fashion condensed into one place.. I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity

I saw the cello costume that caused a deduction and imagined yuzu wearing it..... :xD: :xD: :xD:

Lets just pray nothing bad happens to yuzu's costume :space:

Mura's LP costume from last year marked my for life! :s_wacko

It was truly nightmares material :ohno: I'm really curious who in his team actually thought it was a good idea in the first place? Like, who could look at it and not be induced to horror and nightmares? :s_crazy:

It was truly nightmares material :ohno: I'm really curious who in his team actually thought it was a good idea in the first place? Like, who could look at it and not be induced to horror and nightmares? :s_crazy:

I asked myself the same question but ... :nah: thank god he changed it fast enough! Second version was well improved!

Everytime I see a terrible costume, I wonder about this. How many people have input, how many hands does it go through until it's considered a final product? And how nobody tells them 'hey, maybe you shouldn't do that, it will make people's eyes bleed'?

I need an explanation for this XDDD

Everytime I see a terrible costume, I wonder about this. How many people have input, how many hands does it go through until it's considered a final product? And how nobody tells them 'hey, maybe you shouldn't do that, it will make people's eyes bleed'?

I need an explanation for this XDDD

maybe every person involved has already spent so much time and effort on its smaller details that when the final product is assembled and revealed, no one dares to speak up a word that could potentially scratch the whole thing and they'll have to start all over :rofl2: :rofl2: