I really wanna see him skate in UA though...his lines are gorgeous in it. I remember watching a practice video of him skating seimei in UA and it left a great impact on me (though I also love seimei costume :love: )

But I love love love his Notte Stellata costume :love:

omg... i love UA too! i don't think our space kitty would ever go out in something so plain, but his lines in it are to die for!!!

and yes.. notte stellata is one of my fav costumes of all time ever. i love feathers and sparkle what can i say.

xeyra said:
I've stated my preferences before but aside from a particular mom-made costume in his first senior season, I tend to like all his costumes because his build and his features sell anything to me. Chopin is indeed still my favorite, the first iteration by GPF/Worlds/WTT, with more blue on the shirt, being my absolute favorite. I think I really loved how the belt in that outfit really emphatized how svelte he is and his lines in that costume with that program... :love: Absolutely my aesthetics to a T.

Notte Stellata is basically my favorite EX costume, and then Etude/H&L (they're very similar but even though I used to love Etude more, I've come to really appreciate the tones in H&L this later season a lot more; helps there's some amazing HQ pictures of it) plus Seimei come next.

Though, to be honest, my order of favorite costumes depends a lot on the day of the week. There's times I'll fangirl over his RJ2 costume just because I loved the detail on it, the white lace and the way it fitted his waistline (boobskirt notwithstanding)!

Exactly, it fit him like a glove! The ruffle is controversial (lol) but other than that I think it's a very fine costume and it complements him really well :grin:

what about yuzu skating in kyudo-style costume ; - ;

i think i would die

What have you planted on my mind?? :cry:

Now the thought of him in a hakama will follow me for the rest of the day :roll:

:chicken: hehehe.

he already skated to seimei in a onmyouji style costume, and he has the word for "bowstring" in his name... i am 100% for kyudo!yuzuru. :devil:

:chicken: hehehe.

he already skated to seimei in a onmyouji style costume, and he has the word for "bowstring" in his name... i am 100% for kyudo!yuzuru. :devil:

Omg the more I think about it, the more it makes sense :grin:

Your words have enlightened me :rofl:

My favorite Yuzu costume is Chopin! I love how it flows whenever he moves.

Another remarkable costume for me is the Hana ni Nare one. I love the sleeves and the flowers plus the feeling of the song really matches.

I am a bit biased to blue so I really loved Etude, too! Plus the mismatched gloves <3

(but honestly, I'll still love Yuzu even if he's just clothed with a potato sack haha)

Seimei06 said:

Another remarkable costume for me is the Hana ni Nare one. I love the sleeves and the flowers plus the feeling of the song really matches.

I am a bit biased to blue so I really loved Etude, too! Plus the mismatched gloves <3

(but honestly, I'll still love Yuzu even if he's just clothed in a potato sack haha)

Ahhh Hana Ni Nare! It was so beautiful! :love::love::love:

wombat-poodle said:
Seimei06 said:

(but honestly, I'll still love Yuzu even if he's just clothed in a potato sack haha)

Right?! He looked like he was soaring in a sea of flowers in that program. Really, really loved it.

wombat-poodle said:
Seimei06 said:

(but honestly, I'll still love Yuzu even if he's just clothed in a potato sack haha)

My second favourite after Etude!!! :love:

I would also love to see a costume with a thick waist belt like the Chopin costume. I found it very flattering to his figure. And the top was so fluttery and beautiful when he skated...

I would also love to see something black and red, even though he usually goes with cooler tones.