Dara   
16 hours ago, Elaine said:

Fay, my friend and I will be staying in the IBIS Dynamo hotel. Do you know any supermarket nearby? 

Seems that the closest supermarket to your hotel is "Перекресток" (Perekryostok) in shopping moll "Start". Here is the map - https://yandex.com/maps/-/CBU25Px-cC

Ende   

Hi!

I finally decided to join this forum :10636614: I will arrive on wednesday in Moscow so im a little nervous :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: there is nothing left to see Yuzu:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

And I have a couple of questions

the path from dynamo to the stadium is safe to walk? I will go alone to the competitions and I'm not very sure about that

and there will be free wifi inside the stadium?

Thank you for all the information you provided these days

I'm sorry if I have any mistake with English. I'm not good at this:sadPooh:

40 минут назад, Ende сказал:

Hi!

I finally decided to join this forum :10636614: I will arrive on wednesday in Moscow so im a little nervous :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: there is nothing left to see Yuzu:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

And I have a couple of questions

the path from dynamo to the stadium is safe to walk? I will go alone to the competitions and I'm not very sure about that

and there will be free wifi inside the stadium?

Thank you for all the information you provided these days

I'm sorry if I have any mistake with English. I'm not good at this:sadPooh:

Hi and welcome (especially to Moscow)! :10742289:

The path is safe although not super beautiful (I've checked it myself a couple of days ago).

The web site of the arena says nothing about WiFi, so, I guess, there isn't any. :dry:

Make sure to join our special chat for satellites coming to Moscow for Rostelecom (moderators will come to help you, for sure). 

Don't worry too much about English, not as they ban here because of the mistakes (I would be the first to be banned if it would be the case). 

robin   
1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

Hi and welcome (especially to Moscow)! :10742289:

The path is safe although not super beautiful (I've checked it myself a couple of days ago).

The web site of the arena says nothing about WiFi, so, I guess, there isn't any. :dry:

Make sure to join our special chat for satellites coming to Moscow for Rostelecom (moderators will come to help you, for sure). 

Don't worry too much about English, not as they ban here because of the mistakes (I would be the first to be banned if it would be the case). 

Nope we only ban people that make fun of Yuzu's butt spin or hate Yuzu's POTO

jk

(@Ende your english is fine!)

Oh yes, if any of you missed the previous post and are not yet added to the Rostelecom meet-up chat (and you want to meet-up) you can also like this post and I'll make sure to add you.

Ende   

Thanks @Mastyaeva and @robin :thanks:

Too bad there is no wifi:13877886:

I will try not to make fun of Yuzu´s butt spin and I don´t hate Yuzu´s POTO, I really like it so I'll be fine:devilYuzu:

Jucus   

Hello everybody,

I’ve been lurking here since may but this is my first post.

I’m going to Moscow as well. Meet-up is a great idea, thank you Robin for organizing it.

42 minutes ago, Jucus said:

Hello everybody,

I’ve been lurking here since may but this is my first post.

I’m going to Moscow as well. Meet-up is a great idea, thank you Robin for organizing it.

Yay, it's great that you decided to delurk! I added you to the group chat! :smile: