1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

Definitely... that's why I say it's a bloodbath for the comps with more than 4-5 big contenders. Haha

Do we have any doctors here? We all need the medical prescription for tranquilizers !!! Both for men and ladies events...

CoR is going to be intense... I think the most intense among men's competitions.

My feelings for this season.

Ladies  :party0021: :swordfight::5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1):

Men  :smiley-sick030:   :t2: :5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1):

Pairs    :oregonian_winesmiley::titanic:  :5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1):

Ice Dance  :breakcomp:   :crybaby: :sigh:

I'm surprisingly more nervous about the ladies? haha.. Maybe because we've seen the top men compete.

Ladies comp is gonna be a battle between and among Russian and Japanese ladies.

This will also be where Mirai and Gracie can make their case of being in the Olympic team.

I don't really follow ice dance too much. My faves are not frontrunners anyway. (I still love you Piper and Paul! lol)

Pairs... Sui/Han and James/Cipres are all I care about. haha

16 minutes ago, Anony said:

Should I just not watch any competition live lol :facepalm:

As an internet-trained heart surgeon, I think that would be wise.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

As an internet-trained heart surgeon, I think that would be wise.

Welp, it was nice knowing everyone, looks like I'll only be making comments from the grave now :hopelessness:

I don't think Vincent of CJH have any chances for gold or silver in these battles but they will definitely contend for bronze. Mostly because their PCS will start lower than the top 6. Though Vincent is entering seniors apparently with as much tech as Nathan had last season. 

To be honest, and I hope this isn't a jinx, but if Yuzu does not have a 4Lz by CoR and/or loses to Nathan, I hope it lights a fire under his ass like losing to Patrick did in 2015. 

I realized this a few seasons ago but outside of Yuzu, I'm not all that interested in the men's :free-random-smileys-830:

Yulia isn't on the rooster...expected but still :sad4:. Somehow, I doubt russia will give her the host spot (if shes coming back....)

7 minutes ago, ShiroKJ said:

I realized this a few seasons ago but outside of Yuzu, I'm not all that interested in the men's :free-random-smileys-830:

Yulia isn't on the rooster...expected but still :sad4:. Somehow, I doubt russia will give her the host spot (if shes coming back....)

I'd just be overjoyed to hear Yulia skates. Anywhere. I'd watch her anywhere.

the crowds are great, the skaters are treated well... and if the public love you (and you show you love them) then there's the chance of being invited to the summer shows.... hard not to want to go to NHK.

nathan's assignments are so good, sharing first gp with yuzu where he usually doesnt do the greatest, so gold potential there, and then skate america which is basically a lock for gold unless there is a major upset. its going to be so interesting to see :dpooh: