How Do I...?

• 2 months later...

Is there a way I can go directly to a particular page within a thread? With large threads I return to and search for a post I recall was at, say, page 50 out of 100, I'd find it very useful to have a 'go to page [insert page number]' search box.

19 minutes ago, surimi said:

Is there a way I can go directly to a particular page within a thread? With large threads I return to and search for a post I recall was at, say, page 50 out of 100, I'd find it very useful to have a 'go to page [insert page number]' search box.

At the top and bottom of each page, where it says "Page X of X", click the small arrow and it should bring up the box to jump to a specific page :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

How do I make my Yuzumojis smaller together with text, like in this case??

EDIT ignore me I just figured it out on my own with Ctrl + right click :biggrin:

:9::9::9::9:

Or you just double click on them :)

How do i hide a certain part of my texts? As in the text are hidden in a box and people need to click the 'Reveal hidden contents' to expand the box to read. I saw the 'spoiler' button but it shows 'spoiler' instead of 'Reveal hidden contents'.

Spoiler

Test Test

I'm trying to shorten some long quotes by hiding them in the box so that people do not scroll too much down to read the next post but I also do not want to delete part of the quotes... 

ETA

Ok. nevermind. The spoiler tag works. it doesn't show up when I do a preview but it does show as 'reveal hidden contents' when I actually submitted my post. 

• 2 weeks later...