How Do I...?

38 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Oh, so there isn't any way I can view my own hidden comments? In that case, that's all right. I'll just make a new post. Do hidden comments still contribute to a member's post number? And speaking of post numbers, I can't seem to see them any longer...

They shouldn't contribute to post number, I think. So you don't see post number under "Members"/your profile pic? :O 

1 時間前, yuzuangelさんが言いました:

They shouldn't contribute to post number, I think. So you don't see post number under "Members"/your profile pic? :O 

I can see it but only if I access a member's profile page. Can't see it displayed openly on the boards anymore, like I used to. Is that a deliberate move?

6 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I can see it but only if I access a member's profile page. Can't see it displayed openly on the boards anymore, like I used to. Is that a deliberate move?

Are you on mobile? You can only see it on the PC (maybe also tablet) version. 

8 minutes ago, heartsdesire456 said:

Is there a way to delete post when you accidentally double-post? I've done this a few times now (bad internet connection makes me think it isn't working but it did), and I've just left it so far, but I figured it's worth asking if it's possible to fix that. 

You can try hiding it, which will cause it to basically disappear and only staff can see it.

On 8/17/2017 at 午後10時30分, robinさんが言いました:

Are you on mobile? You can only see it on the PC (maybe also tablet) version. 

Oh hey, you're right. They're still here. I use my PC to mostly do work and don't often use it to view things. Took me a couple days since I saw your reply to finally get around to it. The post count used to be visible on the mobile version as well so I thought they were taken off altogether. Good to know they're still around.

• 1 month later...

Q: Is it possible to copy a table I posted in a thread and post it in another thread as a table, including its contents like links, etc.? (like making one in “Test Posting Messages” forum and post it in “Translations and Media”)

11 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Oh, it copies for me, I can copy it for you if you want. I'll try to figure out a way later when I get home too.

Thank you. I haven’t finished the table I want to copy and notes to attach it yet, so I’ll try to figure out a reason myself too. Maybe it happens when I overwrite a post or attempted post. Anyway there’s no need to hurry. Thanks!:thanks:

• 1 month later...