How Do I...?

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2018 at 9:24 PM, yumeaki said:

How do i hide a certain part of my texts? As in the text are hidden in a box and people need to click the 'Reveal hidden contents' to expand the box to read. I saw the 'spoiler' button but it shows 'spoiler' instead of 'Reveal hidden contents'.

Reveal hidden contents

Test Test

I'm trying to shorten some long quotes by hiding them in the box so that people do not scroll too much down to read the next post but I also do not want to delete part of the quotes... 

ETA

Ok. nevermind. The spoiler tag works. it doesn't show up when I do a preview but it does show as 'reveal hidden contents' when I actually submitted my post. 

So this was my question, just to clarify.  Spoiler turns into "hidden contents" after posting?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of you asked how to embed/resize/edit a picture, so this could be useful for everyone:

To embed:

- use a picture sharing site like for example: https://imgur.com/

- upload your picture there, and copy the link of the picture (link should end in .jpg or .png etc) and post it here

- picture will be automatically embedded

To edit/resize:

- double click on the picture

- this will pop up:

ZtfzG4L.jpg

- you can resize it, set alignment, give title of the image

- click on update

You can also edit your picture after posting it by clicking on "edit" in the bottom of the post.

• 5 months later...

How do I set up a new category/album on the Gallery page? Some of the satellites who were in the Kelowna sightseeing group discussion would like to put the group's photos if they could. 

There aren't any categories up for the 2019-2020 season yet or i would just go in one and create an album.