There will probably nerver be a time when he doesn't look perfect.

According to him, when he sleeps and when he's playing games.

When he sleeps because he sleeps with one eye open :P and when he's playing games because he gets into weird and completely uncool positions lol

When he sleeps because he sleeps with one eye open :P and when he's playing games because he gets into weird and completely uncool positions lol

let's be real even in those "uncool" positions and one eye open, we're gonna find him adorable and beautiful anyway...

my rose-tinted glasses are too strong LOL

Absolutely :) And i do adopt uncool positions when gaming so... i get you Yuzu, i get You

Hi everyone!

I'm glad this place was created and while I won't be the most active poster, I guess I can share some photos from time to time! :)

I tried my best photographing at Worlds, so I will try to share as much as I can here!

[because this is my first post, I can't add a link, so a link to my newest post with Yuzu in UA will go below this one :)]

LOL i think almost everyone i know who does gaming gets into weird positions

they also get very emotional and swear a lot haha

That's the mark of a good game, when you get reeeeally into it XDD

And come on, Yuzu; we live for the weird, meme-able faces. It is known.

Hi everyone!

I'm glad this place was created and while I won't be the most active poster, I guess I can share some photos from time to time! :)

I tried my best photographing at Worlds, so I will try to share as much as I can here!

[because this is my first post, I can't add a link, so a link to my newest post with Yuzu in UA will go below this one :)]

A few photos of Yuzu in practice at Worlds: https://twitter.com/3flip3loop/status/8 ... 9648985089 ^-^

Hi everyone!

A few photos of Yuzu in practice at Worlds: https://twitter.com/3flip3loop/status/8 ... 9648985089 ^-^

<3 Thank you! And i want to take this as a chance to thank you for that beautiful composite image of the 4S3T <3 i am so SO happy someone captured the beauty of the very thing that still makes some of us tense when listening to Hope&Legacy and that part comes up. We didn't name it the Combo of Doom for nothing before he landed it at Helsink hahaha

Hi everyone!

<3 Thank you! And i want to take this as a chance to thank you for that beautiful composite image of the 4S3T <3 i am so SO happy someone captured the beauty of the very thing that still makes some of us tense when listening to Hope&Legacy and that part comes up. We didn't name it the Combo of Doom for nothing before he landed it at Helsink hahaha

My pleasure! I remember watching H&L in Helsinki and just before 4S+3T I was thinking: do I shoot or do I not? Do I shoot or do I not? And then I realised that if he landed it, it would be one of THE moments of the season and I had to trust him to do it! I'm glad so many people enjoyed the image I made (here it is: https://twitter.com/3flip3loop/status/8 ... 9704627201) ☺️

My pleasure! I remember watching H&L in Helsinki and just before 4S+3T I was thinking: do I shoot or do I not? Do I shoot or do I not? And then I realised that if he landed it, it would be one of THE moments of the season and I had to trust him to do it! I'm glad so many people enjoyed the image I made (here it is: https://twitter.com/3flip3loop/status/8 ... 9704627201) ☺️

---

Beautiful picture! I'm not a "fan" of figure skating for a very long time - well not that long to actually know that much about it. In the past it was always something nice to watch till TV seem to find it "more interesting" to show stuff like snooker.... =_= But thanks to the internet I get my fair share again with this sport and with getting more and more again into it I learned that trusting him...you can never be wrong with. He gives his best and that I think is all we can expect.

In my point of view always thought that you can only criticise someone if you are able to do it better…

Wait, what's this "sleeping with one eye open" business about?? :drool:

Any pics or vids?? :twisted:

Sorry for my ineptness: How do we post videos & GIFs on here? I just made a small video clip (I like it better as a clip than a GIF, but it's as short as a GIF) that I'd like to post. Thanks!

In the Full Editor, when you reply, there should be an option in the post formatting that says 'video'. I haven't tested it yet, but see if it works.