1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol, Yuzu!! 

Yuzu was so embarrassed he forgot to do his trademark peace sign, lol ve the crinkled eyes

make me remember the song "close to you " by Carpenters 

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around
Close to you

D

4 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu was so embarrassed he forgot to do his trademark peace sign, lol ve the crinkled eyes

make me remember the song "close to you " by Carpenters 

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Close to you

So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around
Close to you

D

OMG, beautiful! So appropriate!!! :10636614:

14 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

really? somebody kiss him on the cheek ... lol ... and this girl is all over him ... haha

I'm not saying I'll do the same to him (with extreme self control I won't :laughing:), but still I feel envious. 

And I googled and it was Leonova who stole that kiss. She must've found him too adorable and irresistible lol. SoiZT0ChGU1eOfIC0eeYkftCmtHyknwduZYlKd50

29 minutes ago, katonice said:

I'm not saying I'll do the same to him (with extreme self control I won't :laughing:), but still I feel envious. 

And I googled and it was Leonova who stole that kiss. She must've found him too adorable and irresistible lol. SoiZT0ChGU1eOfIC0eeYkftCmtHyknwduZYlKd50

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:  ofc she found him adorable, we do all the time ...she really kissed him, omg, good for her ... haha, poor Yuzu, he must've felt so embarrassed !!

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:  ofc she found him adorable, we do all the time ...she really kissed him, omg, good for her ... haha, poor Yuzu, he must've felt so embarrassed !!

He looked very surprised lol! He looked at his face in the mirror backstage (a big kissmark was left on his cheek!) and he kept saying, "ヤバイ (yabai)" meaning, "cool/awesome" (though it could mean "awful/crap" as well LOL).

1 時間前, katoniceさんが言いました:

He looked very surprised lol! He looked at his face in the mirror backstage (a big kissmark was left on his cheek!) and he kept saying, "ヤバイ (yabai)" meaning, "cool/awesome" (though it could mean "awful/crap" as well LOL).

i seem to recall he also said he wasn't gonna wash his face ever again right after that so I don't think he was complaining...

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

DHwFU_lVoAA2GcI.jpg

It seems I'm the only one who found LGC a bit gross (I was traumatised by Prince as a young child - that doesn't sound right) but I love this move here in black without a sleazy face. It actually looks really elegant and beautiful - closer to Johnny Weir than Prince. I've been converted. 

(brb, going to watch Ave Maria again.)