4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

This one always makes me hungry for old-fashioned royal icing flowers. (I have to stop associating his exhibition costumes with food. I almost ate a swan in the park yesterday!)

Lol! How about his Hana wa Saku costume? I think that could be associated with icing flowers too.

And NDP is now making me think of a strawberry sundae...

Just now, katonice said:

Lol! How about his Hana wa Saku costume? I think that could be associated with icing flowers too.

And NDP is now making me think of a strawberry sundae...

NDP makes me very hungry. Strawberry milkshake with the syrup coating the glass enticingly but once you take a sip you realise it's not mixed trough properly so then you have to try and scrape it with the end of your straw but it doesn't really work and then you're a bit disappointed and stuck with pretty bland strawberry-tinged milk that looks pretty but is a bit meh and leaves you thinking about what could have been.

Actually that's kind lf howI feel about NDP as a program, too. :laughing:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

NDP makes me very hungry. Strawberry milkshake with the syrup coating the glass enticingly but once you take a sip you realise it's not mixed trough properly so then you have to try and scrape it with the end of your straw but it doesn't really work and then you're a bit disappointed and stuck with pretty bland strawberry-tinged milk that looks pretty but is a bit meh and leaves you thinking about what could have been.

Actually that's kind lf howI feel about NDP as a program, too. :laughing:

:laughing: That is a brilliant metaphor right there.

I still like the program though for some reason.

Maybe because it gave us some of my fave BB Yuzu cute sheepish smiles of all time...

e2b6a67b382a6748b09655baec3b0631--hanyu-