• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I recognize this background....there was a video where Yuzu was removing his long sleeved under armour top...and everyone in the background was mesmerized: Stephane, the redheaded lady and Danlil(?right spelling) one of the Russian coaches because he looked beautiful(aka as jawdropping, breathtakingly gorgeous)!!

Both sexes were transfixed watching him do something as mundane as remove a  practice top.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If you feel low, if your day hasn't been what you hoped it to be... think of Yuzuru Hanyu's smile. (From @yuzuponbitch's Twitter, retweeted from Jenif-valentine.)

And I hadn't seen that closely last 4CC medal. "Palmam qui meruit ferat" is a Latin locution meaning "May the one who deserves the palm, bear it." Quite befitting. Is it usual on figure skating medals?

• 4 weeks later...

Of course I agree. But isn't it a bit of a paradox that a man with such a beautiful neck, and such a wonderful head carriage, can be that appealing with a turtleneck?

I wouldn't have dared to think it. But now it is written... Yet, I am not surprised by his being seen as a sex symbol, unless I don't get the whole meaning of the expression. Particularly now that he's grown up. He "has it all", looks, charisma, and if one add his talents and merits...