Where can you find Yuzu's photos with high enough resolution for large prints? I'm thinking about making a banner (3 or 4 feet wide) to take with me to ACI, Helsinki, and GPF. 

48 minutes ago, Maya said:

Where can you find Yuzu's photos with high enough resolution for large prints? I'm thinking about making a banner (3 or 4 feet wide) to take with me to ACI, Helsinki, and GPF. 

You can check pamigena.tumblr.com/tagged/wallpaper and her whole tumblr or google search images of Yuzuru Hanyu (and 羽生結弦 for more variety?) and sort by size under “Tools” and pick the dimensions/size you want - I usually do that

1 hour ago, Tee said:

You can check pamigena.tumblr.com/tagged/wallpaper and her whole tumblr or google search images of Yuzuru Hanyu (and 羽生結弦 for more variety?) and sort by size under “Tools” and pick the dimensions/size you want - I usually do that

Thank you! That tumblr site does have lots of full-size Yuzu photos. I didn't see "tools" under google images, though. The photos I was able to download after selecting "extra large" under "sizes" still didn't give me good enough resolution for large prints.

1 hour ago, Maya said:

Thank you! That tumblr site does have lots of full-size Yuzu photos. I didn't see "tools" under google images, though. The photos I was able to download after selecting "extra large" under "sizes" still didn't give me good enough resolution for large prints.

No problem. As long as you got to the sizes you can also choose how large you want it or specific size. I've noticed not every large image is in high definition so maybe attach hd to the search - but even that doesn't only bring up hd images. It also helps opening the image into a new tab from the original source, I find that saves the image clearer and larger. 

(i blurred Yuzu's hurt face at the NHK fall)

Spoiler

oVECeAG.png