皆さん、初めましてよろしくお願いします!私は Shaです。日本語も勉強しようとしています。一緒に頑張りましょう!

42 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

Hi :cheer:

Anyone taking JLPT exams? I'm taking N2 on July 4th and it's my 1st Japanese exam. :59227c768286a__s:

Good luck with your exams! You'll do great!

I think I might be able to take a JLPT exam after I find a good tutor so I can make sure that my Japanese good enough. I might have to travel across cities to find a tutor though. :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

22 hours ago, Sha said:

皆さん、初めましてよろしくお願いします!私は Shaです。日本語も勉強しようとしています。一緒に頑張りましょう!

Woah your janpanese is sugoii:pbow:

9 hours ago, nyanyumeowyuru said:

Woah your janpanese is sugoii:pbow:

Oh no, definitely not! I am probably at a basic N4 to N3 level only. But more renshuu makes more perfect, yes? :chase:

On 6/20/2021 at 10:34 PM, CaroSkate said:

Hi :cheer:

Anyone taking JLPT exams? I'm taking N2 on July 4th and it's my 1st Japanese exam. :59227c768286a__s:

I want to study until N2 level too before taking the exams! Let us know how it goes. I am sure you will do great! :smiley-happy105:

On 2021/6/20 at 午後11時21分, hananistellataさんが言いました:

Good luck with your exams! You'll do great!

I think I might be able to take a JLPT exam after I find a good tutor so I can make sure that my Japanese good enough. I might have to travel across cities to find a tutor though. :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

10 時間前, nyanyumeowyuruさんが言いました:

N2:knc_yuzu1: you are amazing!

Good luck:7562096:

52 分, Shaさんが言いました:

I want to study until N2 level too before taking the exams! Let us know how it goes. I am sure you will do great! :smiley-happy105:

Thanks for your encouragement. :loveshower:  Hope it will be fine. :panic:

Japanese grammar is so easy when I study it but a few minutes pass and I have to re-study it again to remind myself how it works. And when I study new vocabulary I forget about 40% of the vocabulary I previously learned. It's as if my brain has holes and the Japanese keeps leaking out. :headdesk2:

16 hours ago, Sha said:

Oh no, definitely not! I am probably at a basic N4 to N3 level only. But more renshuu makes more perfect, yes? :chase:

Yesssss :nod2:

13 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Japanese grammar is so easy when I study it but a few minutes pass and I have to re-study it again to remind myself how it works. And when I study new vocabulary I forget about 40% of the vocabulary I previously learned. It's as if my brain has holes and the Japanese keeps leaking out. :headdesk2:

A hole in your brain:xD:

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Oh yes Tae Kim's website is a goldmine! Everything seems so clear when you read it (and then it's completely different in practice :rofl3:)

Also, a resource I really really like for grammar is CureDolly's YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCkdmU8hGK4Fg3LghTVtKltQ 

She teaches japanese in a completely different way, it's just mindblowing! 

• 2 weeks later...