Hydroblade

Japanese study group

Wow this thread seems so serious ! Well, YOU guys seem so serious about your Japanese learning that's impressive.

I just wanted to say that I'm joining the fun. As a total beginner, I did my first lessons on the Busuu app. Watashi wa Pika desu :68556365:

Phew. I finally finished off my WK review pile from where it got out of control at Skate Canada. Now to get those 70 new lessons added in...

On 11/24/2019 at 9:28 PM, Pika said:

Wow this thread seems so serious ! Well, YOU guys seem so serious about your Japanese learning that's impressive.

I just wanted to say that I'm joining the fun. As a total beginner, I did my first lessons on the Busuu app. Watashi wa Pika desu :68556365:

Good luck with your studies

So i survived N4:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I feel deceived, there was no keigo or jidoushi in the grammar section! Vocabulary felt super easy and i even felt like the listening part was pretty slow... I think i'm going to pass and if i do i'll probably take N3 next year. My teacher said that the jump from N4 to N3 in terms of grammar is not that big and he thinks my level in vocabulary and listening is higher than N4 so :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Who else took the test? How did you do :D?

Good for you! I ended up not being able to take the test this year, it was the one long weekend I had off work to fly home and visit family. But I’ll try to do it next year.

JLPT results are out! 

I was so nervous but I passed!!