Japanese study group

Hydroblade

On 6/20/2021 at 10:34 PM, CaroSkate said:

Hi :cheer:

Anyone taking JLPT exams? I'm taking N2 on July 4th and it's my 1st Japanese exam. :59227c768286a__s:

I want to study until N2 level too before taking the exams! Let us know how it goes. I am sure you will do great! :smiley-happy105:

On 2021/6/20 at 午後11時21分, hananistellataさんが言いました:

Good luck with your exams! You'll do great!

I think I might be able to take a JLPT exam after I find a good tutor so I can make sure that my Japanese good enough. I might have to travel across cities to find a tutor though. :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

10 時間前, nyanyumeowyuruさんが言いました:

N2:knc_yuzu1: you are amazing!

Good luck:7562096:

52 分, Shaさんが言いました:

I want to study until N2 level too before taking the exams! Let us know how it goes. I am sure you will do great! :smiley-happy105:

Thanks for your encouragement. :loveshower:  Hope it will be fine. :panic:

16 hours ago, Sha said:

Oh no, definitely not! I am probably at a basic N4 to N3 level only. But more renshuu makes more perfect, yes? :chase:

Yesssss :nod2:

13 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Japanese grammar is so easy when I study it but a few minutes pass and I have to re-study it again to remind myself how it works. And when I study new vocabulary I forget about 40% of the vocabulary I previously learned. It's as if my brain has holes and the Japanese keeps leaking out. :headdesk2:

A hole in your brain:xD:

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Oh yes Tae Kim's website is a goldmine! Everything seems so clear when you read it (and then it's completely different in practice :rofl3:)

Also, a resource I really really like for grammar is CureDolly's YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCkdmU8hGK4Fg3LghTVtKltQ 

She teaches japanese in a completely different way, it's just mindblowing! 

• 2 weeks later...
9 時間前, hananistellataさんが言いました:

It's July 23rd now but how did your exams go? Are you getting your results soon? :clapclap4:

Results will be released in September:59227c768286a__s:

Reading/grammar/vocab part was fine, but i couldn't focus in the listening part and did badly:13877886:

Though no matter the results, I plan to take N1 in December :mad:

My Japanese teacher said, she's glad that I use Yuzu's interview as learning material as his Japanese is beautiful.:angel3-smiley:

Shoma's, on the other hand, is a bit childish :smiley-laughing021: (she is saying this with love lol as she is also a Shoma fan, and she said Shoma has improved this year).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, hananistellata said:

This year's holiday break gave me the perfect oppurtunity to study Japanese on my own on a more concentrated level. I've been able to get down to harder grammar and I've also learned plenty of kanji (though I need to freshen up some of the older ones I've learned :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:). I hope my teacher will be proud of my progress.  :67638860:

Now I just have to find a way to make my pronounciation sound good without my voice cracking and going all over the place...   :headdesk:

How is studying going for you guys?

I should be studying kanji again >__< but i'm stuck with french for the moment.

I got plenty of listening practice watching JNats, though