Other Sports

sallycinnamon

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I didn't have much time to watch the Australian Open this week :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:but I'm trying to catch up with it in the next days.

First, I (and probably half of the country) will wake up in just a couple of hours to watch this historical match:

For the first time, I won't cheer for Roger! :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

Great performance for Fuscovics, reaching R4 in Ao!!!😉 GOod luck!!! I'm awake too waiting for Simona's match to start!!!💕

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Great performance for Fuscovics, reaching R4 in Ao!!!😉 GOod luck!!! I'm awake too waiting for Simona's match to start!!!💕

Good morning, then :drinkcoffee:

It's a big achievement for Fucsovics, hand is childhood dreams came true with this success (+ playing with Roger) :2thumbsup:

Good luck for Simona, too! :fourleafclover:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

The first GS victory for a Hungarian since 1986, congratulations Kiki and Timi! Yay :smiley-happy085: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow!!! This is so great!! Congrats!!! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

I'm so nervous for Simona's match tomorrow!!! Maybe she getts lucky in her third final! It's gonna be very hard with Wosniaki! :10636614:

Federer also qualified in the final! Yay for him too!!

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

Wow!!! This is so great!! Congrats!!! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

I'm so nervous for Simona's match tomorrow!!! Maybe she getts lucky in her third final! It's gonna be very hard with Wosniaki! :10636614:

Federer also qualified in the final! Yay for him too!!

Thanks, it's such a great victory for the ladies :8430721:

Fingers crossed for Simona! She's got a good chance to win this one as well, even though it will be be hard against Wozniacki. I'm trying to watch the match if it won't be too early/too late during the night :biggrin:

Oh, it's unfortunate that Chung gave it up because of injury...but I'm very happy for Roger yay! :smiley-happy105: It'll be his 30th Grand Slam Final. :bow: