Other Sports

sallycinnamon

Anyone watching world track and field championships? So cool to see Mo Farah win the 10, 000m... soon to r**** from track competition.

And then Bolt starting... soon to r****. 

So sad when these all time greats leave this sport...  amazing to see them one last time. 

On 2017. 08. 04. at 10:58 PM, liv said:

Anyone watching world track and field championships? So cool to see Mo Farah win the 10, 000m... soon to r**** from track competition.

And then Bolt starting... soon to r****. 

So sad when these all time greats leave this sport...  amazing to see them one last time. 

I haven't watched it yet, I'm still recovering from Aquatics Worlds

But I've just heard the news that Usain Bolt lost in the 100-metre final which was a big surprise. 

Two great champions, the giants of their sports...they will be missed!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

I didn't watch the late night matches either. But they usually started from 6 PM or 7 PM  ... so I could see some of it ... 

Yes, but the best matches are usually around midnight or later in the night...which is too late for me. It's always the same with sports events in North America :sad4:

11 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yes, but the best matches are usually around midnight or later in the night...which is too late for me. It's always the same with sports events in North America :sad4:

Yeah, I know and that's why I couldn't see Simona's match with Sharapova (better) ... She had such bad luck to play Sharapova in R1...

Lucky for me to be in the same time zone as NYC, so matches are perfect for me... well, some are perfect. I get up for work around 530am, so late night matches suck!!!  

Looking forward to Rafa vs JM del Potro.... 

And happy to see Sloane Stephens and Madison Keys break through. Touted forever but rarely succeeding, it was the perfect time for them to finally make it to the finals. A new GS winner in the ladies...