Other Sports

sallycinnamon

Nadal wins in three straight set, congratulations on reaching the final again! Will it be a Nadal vs Thiem battle again or we're going to see the dream final with Djokovic in it? My bet is on Nole.

Congratulations to Roger too, even if he didn't have many chances today, overall he played really well at this RG and it's great that he reached the semifinal, after missing this tournament for many years. Maybe it was the last time we saw him at this Grand Slam.

I thought Roger had his chances, just blew them... and Rafa played well, as Rafa always does here. First time Rafa has beaten Roger in 5 years so there's something about Rafa and this particular tournament that is just made to be.

I hope Thiem gets it, I"m just not a Nole fan.

Woot! Woot! NBA Champions!!!!  And what a stellar first half, by both sides..... very entertaining. 

That was great... honestly, it felt like destiny after Kawhi hit the impossible game 7 buzzer beater in what seemed like so many weeks ago....  and then to play against and defeat a dynasty (yes, they were missing superstars, but Toronto only has 1 superstar, total)...

anyway, Toronto has to enjoy this now because they may be destined for heartbreak in a few weeks because Kawhi will most likely leave... :(