Other Sports

sallycinnamon

On 7/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, Victoria said:

This 100%, the amount of people saying he is going for the money :dry:

Dude could get much more but he CHOOSE Juve ( I think he wants to win a CL with an italian team :laughing::laughing:)

It hurts to se him go but he gave so much to RM the only thing left is to wish him the best.

Now the question is how is RM going to replace him and Zissou?? :/

If it was about money (and only of it!) he wouldn't have stayed in Europe. I wish him the best, too! 

RM's new head coach is Lopetegui but honestly... I don't know who could replace CR in the team.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Congrats, Angelique! :img_21:

I've watched it from the second set and Angelique played really nicely. Congrats to her! :clap:At the same time I have a massive respect for Serena, too. She's been through hell just only ten months ago and now she's back and reached the final. It's huge! :bow:

I've watched the Rafa vs Djoko yesterday and today, it was a killer match. :cheer: Although Rafa had his chances but overall I think Djoko played better.

I won't be able to watch the final tomorrow but I'll try to follow the scores online :)

Did anyone watch the Athletics World Cup over the weekend? This was the first time the event was held. I only managed to catch the 2nd day after the WC finals, but the formula was interesting (kind of a team event with representatives from 8 countries in - I think - around 17 disciplines. Points were awarded inversely to placements and then tallied).

USA won by a landslide, but I'm very proud of the Polish athletes! :clap:

13 minutes ago, Sammie said:

The one who trashed the gas station? He still haven’t learned his lesson? 

yeah, that's him. you'd think after losing huge sponsors because of that, and after having his most unsuccessful olympics yet (no individual medals) in 2016, he might just clean his act up and finally stop acting like a complete tool. but no, that's too much to ask of ryan lochte :facepalm: 

14 minutes ago, golden said:

yeah, that's him. you'd think after losing huge sponsors because of that, and after having his most unsuccessful olympics yet (no individual medals) in 2016, he might just clean his act up and finally stop acting like a complete tool. but no, that's too much to ask of ryan lochte :facepalm: 

What a fool. I remember someone harassed him during a Dancing with the Star.