Other Sports

sallycinnamon

I know I am probably late, but for Asian Games 2018, they will be demonstrating Electronic Sport, as in Video Games.

My country is hosting it (Indonesia, not NL as in my location), and of course we are participating in all 6 events.

I am going to die of laughter.

But this also gives me a rather disturbing image of the state of humanity as depicted in Wall-E.

I really hope he nails it.

“. テレビ朝日 体操 on Twitter

illyria-and-her-pet:

AHHHHHH KOHEI SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT THE BRETSCHNEIDER IN PODIUM TRAINING AND IS GONNA GO FOR IT AT THE ALL JAPAN APPARATUS FINALS!!! Sadly it’s on Nippon TV and I can’t find a stream for it, so hopefully someone posts it. “

Edit :- 😢

What. The. Actual. Feck?

LeBron James is a freaking Laker?!?!

What is happening?

How is happening?

Why is happening?

Why?

Why?

Why would you subject yourself to the Golden State buzzsaw when you have a wide open path to the Finals playing in the Eastern Conference????

THIS IS THE WORST TIMELINE.

16 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

So, is official now! CR7 will play at Juventus Torino!

No one denied the rumours in the past days so the news weren't a surprise yesterday. Good for CR, he could've chosen a club which pays him 3-4x more than Juventus but he decided to stay in Europe. At the age of 33 he is still in a very good form and I think he could stay at the top in the next few seasons if everything goes well. I wish him good luck!

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Good for CR, he could've chosen a club which pays him 3-4x more than Juventus but he decided to stay in Europe.

This 100%, the amount of people saying he is going for the money :dry:

Dude could get much more but he CHOOSE Juve ( I think he wants to win a CL with an italian team :laughing::laughing:)

It hurts to se him go but he gave so much to RM the only thing left is to wish him the best.

Now the question is how is RM going to replace him and Zissou?? :/