Other Sports

sallycinnamon

Nadal is on the way on his 11th Roland Garros victory :O The first was interesting, if Thiem played a bit calmer, he would've had more chance because Nadal made a few bigger mistakes. Nadal stayed then more focus and Thiem lost his control many times in the 2nd set...I think Rafa wins this in three straight sets.

18 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Nadal is on the way on his 11th Roland Garros victory :O The first was interesting, if Thiem played a bit calmer, he would've had more chance because Nadal made a few bigger mistakes. Nadal stayed then more focus and Thiem lost his control many times in the 2nd set...I think Rafa wins this in three straight sets.

Same! Thiem has a good game but Rafa's experience in GS finals especially on clay is far more superior ofc and it will help him win this in straighs. I really can't see Thiem coming back from 2 sets down.

Siggggh, in addition to Ohtani, Masahiro Tanaka is on the 10-day DL for hamstrings strain (yes, plural, as in both of them! ...I hate interleague games) and Vlad Guerrero Jr. is out for 4 weeks with a knee injury. Why, baseball gods, why?