Due to a series of very unfortunate events...I'm looking for a ladies FS ticket. Ideally in A or B section but I'm...really not in a position to be picky at this point. Please PM me if you have anything

If anyone needs a gala ticket, I still have Gala platinum 50% off  and super negotiable :peek:

idk if this is the right place to ask but does anyone who's there know how long it takes to get from central-ish milan to the arena? 

7 minutes ago, valkyrie said:

idk if this is the right place to ask but does anyone who's there know how long it takes to get from central-ish milan to the arena? 

About 30 to 40 mins from Central Milan station ☺️

21 minutes ago, katonice said:

About 30 to 40 mins from Central Milan station ☺️

thanks!! :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Does any of you know to what correspond the blue and red bracelets ? Is there a place you are supposed to get it ?

:thanks:

一小时前, DowntownUnicorn说:

Is there anyone that still wants to sell a Men's FS ticket for tomorrow? Preferably Platinum, Gold or Silver :snonegai:

I have sent you a PM. 

Selling a GOLD ticket for Exhibition Gala for €40 (ideally €50 bc I'm just a student T_T). It was originally €123+fees so it's a good deal. Please contact me ASAP if interested. Here or preferably on WhatsApp at +447711599281