I'm wondering if those silver seats in B10 sector are ok? I've never been to FS competition and don't know if I should buy these or wait for more tickets to be available (why they needed to release tickets when I was traveling??? :facepalm:)

7 hours ago, Altie said:

Funnily enough, the men FS seems to be the most demanded event right now... :)

And it's funny that the ladies FS is more expensive. The organizers could have earned more money, but well, good for us =P

I kept checking the ticket sale site for fun, and it's so amusing to see the seats for Men's free disappearing at a faster rate. And they reserved a lot of the silver seats for their all-event packages. Are they still hoping to sell those?  Move on!!!

On 11/9/2017 at 8:23 AM, Dori6886 said:

They added more platinum and golden tickets for men's SP and FP but not on the judges side. This is so stressful :13877886:

Because they finally updated their official milan2018 website...and it would be ugly if there were hardly any single event tickets to sell...:facepalm:

39 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

What are the odds of getting ice level seats now? Asking for a heartbroken friend.

I'm not sure...because I don't know if those are sold or they weren't available yet. I wasn't tracking the initial sales when the all event tickets were the only options. I looked at the ice dance short (sorry I assume this is not very popular) and there are still ice level seats on the right side...these are gone for the men's though.

Not sure if the ice level seats opposite the judges are waiting to be released or gone.

37 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

What are the odds of getting ice level seats now? Asking for a heartbroken friend.

That depends on what you mean by "ice level". The A blocks are the closest to the ice and probably the seats that will actually start at ice level. (at least I assume so, judging from the pictures of the venue). On the short side, you can still get those for the SP and the gala.

For the men's SP, there are still plenty of pink and yellow seats available (= not "balcony" level). There are less for the FS, but you can still get some, although on the long side only at the far end of the rink. I think B12/B14 and B28/B30 haven't even been on sale yet.

It's hard to tell with the seats far down on the judges' side and with the A blocks opposite the judges. A few might still pop up later, but I think a lot of those were sold as all-event tickets or might still be held back for VIP packages.

4 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

That depends on what you mean by "ice level". The A blocks are the closest to the ice and probably the seats that will actually start at ice level. (at least I assume so, judging from the pictures of the venue). On the short side, you can still get those for the SP and the gala.

For the men's SP, there are still plenty of pink and yellow seats available (= not "balcony" level). There are less for the FS, but you can still get some, although on the long side only at the far end of the rink. I think B12/B14 and B28/B30 haven't even been on sale yet.

It's hard to tell with the seats far down on the judges' side and with the A blocks opposite the judges. A few might still pop up later, but I think a lot of those were sold as all-event tickets or might still be held back for VIP packages.

Thank you. 

I meant A block. :13877886:

40 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry to be a bother but could somebody link me to the post with the detailed layout maps if they have it handy? Thank you!

I could try, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

5 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

I could try, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

Haha, sorry, deadbrain today. I meant the maps of the jumps etc for his programs but don't worry about it. :smile: I shall wade through and find them.

Do you think it might be at all possible that somebody might resell A block tickets for men’s things before March? (Somebody please give me a dream to hold on to.)

22 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Do you think it might be at all possible that somebody might resell A block tickets for men’s things before March? (Somebody please give me a dream to hold on to.)

Yes, I think so. I was browsing the forums at GS for last year's Worlds, and I found posts from people reselling great seats for all-events in the middle of March (if I remember correctly, they were premium tickets), only weeks before the start of competition. And the poster didn't mark up the price too much either. So it's really not impossible :smile:

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

Yes, I think so. I was browsing the forums at GS for last year's Worlds, and I found posts from people reselling great seats for all-events in the middle of March (if I remember correctly, they were premium tickets), only weeks before the start of competition. And the poster didn't mark up the price too much either. So it's really not impossible :smile:

Thank you! :10742289: (Those poor people missing H&L! I’m so sad for them!)