25 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

The GPF coincides with my annual trip back to Kyushu for the holidays (even though I will be technically doing desk work until after Christmas), so I think I will try to get a pair of tickets for Thursday and Friday.  Tickets are very expensive:eeking:---almost total of 730 USD for 2 days for 2 people, so 3 -4 days of tickets is too much for me ! Really wondering if there are tickets set aside for people outside of Japan and whether we have to access the ticket site as fast as possible on Sep 9.

Still cheaper than one day at the Olympics, though! There will have to be tickets for foreigners set aside because the sale starts before even the lottery is decided for Japanese fans. How many, though, we can't know. I hope they don't shove us all on the short side. >_<

If all the foreigners sit in one area, wonder if this increases our chances of being on TV with our Planet banner :happy0008: , providing proof that there's plenty of international Yuzu fans.  However, I'm one of those invisible foreigners :animated-smileys-character-022: Do we have a Planet banner?

I missed out on getting Autumn Classic tickets, was in the middle of a talk when they started selling, so I sure hope I can get GPF ones. Wonder if I should reserve a hotel in Nagoya, just in case, before it's too late!

18 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

If all the foreigners sit in one area, wonder if this increases our chances of being on TV with our Planet banner :happy0008: , providing proof that there's plenty of international Yuzu fans.  However, I'm one of those invisible foreigners :animated-smileys-character-022: Do we have a Planet banner?

I missed out on getting Autumn Classic tickets, was in the middle of a talk when they started selling, so I sure hope I can get GPF ones. Wonder if I should reserve a hotel in Nagoya, just in case, before it's too late!

Lol invisible! I wonder about banners, too.

Apparently they started filling up as soon as it was announced that it'd be in Nagoya! I still haven't booked Nagoya but I did manage to book a place in Osaka for NHK only last week, though, with no prepayment or cancellation fees!

12 часов назад, katonice сказал:

Gah! No all-event tickets!!! Why? Why? Why?!! :smiley_hairpull:

Marseilles just gave a bad example...

And no OP even at GPF? :confused:

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

Marseilles just gave a bad example...

And no OP even at GPF? :confused:

The OP schedule hasn't released but audiences have no access to OP in Japan:hachimaki:

3 часа назад, Elaine сказал:

The OP schedule hasn't released but audiences have no access to OP in Japan:hachimaki:

I know about no open OP for NHK but thought for GPF it will be not the same...

It's interesting how it'll be at WC in Japan (and how much the tickets will cost in case if... you know)

21 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I know about no open OP for NHK but thought for GPF it will be not the same...

It's interesting how it'll be at WC in Japan (and how much the tickets will cost in case if... you know)

2014 Saitama had open practices only with 4 day pass. Exhibition tickets sold separately. :13877886:

4 day pass prices were 46,000-70,000yen

One day and exihibtion prices were 40,00-25,000

26 минут назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

2014 Saitama had open practices only with 4 day pass. Exhibition tickets sold separately. :13877886:

4 day pass prices were 46,000-70,000yen

One day and exihibtion prices were 40,00-25,000

That's quite a big difference between 4 day pass and one day (even if you want only visit 2 days - it's better to buy 4 day pass then 2 for one day :13877886:)

And it also seems that when in other countries at comps SP day is cheaper then FS - in Japan it just doesn't work - you have the same price for each day,

26 minutes ago, Lunna said:

That's quite a big difference between 4 day pass and one day (even if you want only visit 2 days - it's better to buy 4 day pass then 2 for one day :13877886:)

And it also seems that when in other countries at comps SP day is cheaper then FS - in Japan it just doesn't work - you have the same price for each day,

There was a difference of about 2,000 for premium tickets for SP days, so still not much.

On 8/13/2017 at 10:01 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Omgomgomgomgomg

Holy hell, so many colours. My head is panicking.

well, after NHK, color does not matter, just let me get in...I have new instruction for a group of people tomorrow...

tbh, I am not ready and I want to sleep...:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

14 minutes ago, SSS said:

well, after NHK, color does not matter, just let me get in...I have new instruction for a group of people tomorrow...

tbh, I am not ready and I want to sleep...:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Me too. My heart is already beating so fast. I don't have anyone to help buy them but I'm forcing people to go through good luck rituals on my behalf. :laughing: I just wish we had time to learn NHK lottery results before we buy these. >_< 

I am also prepared to kidnap ticket holders and assume their identities. :hachimaki:

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Me too. My heart is already beating so fast. I don't have anyone to help buy them but I'm forcing people to go through good luck rituals on my behalf. :laughing: I just wish we had time to learn NHK lottery results before we buy these. >_< 

I am also prepared to kidnap ticket holders and assume their identities. :hachimaki:

you are the lucky one who got the NHK SP:sadPooh: