On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 06:39, kora said:

I no words :smiley-love017:

(Re Floria Chopin clip) This is a wonderful short clip - he moves so beautifully, and the close up of the transition out of the quad is gorgeous.....:clap:  Thanks to Floria!

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 12:59, SparkleSalad said:

He was still doing backflips at 48. Still a pretty cool mama! 

What fun watching Brian skate as 007!! (wonder if we will see Yuzu at 48yrs still doing the "Hanyu Lunge" or "pistol pose"?? :eeking: or a bit of hydroblading maybe? :clap:) ...and Yuna is just a joy to watch (even with that missed first jump!) :smiley-love017:

42 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Has this video been posted?

It is beautiully made. I almost cried... :8227023:

What a great video to wake up to (it's 7.40am) - it's made me feel excited and/or scared (they feel the same sometimes!) for the season ahead :clap: can't wait!! Let's have a :grouphug:!

On 2.06.2017 at 08:48, Floria said:

:laughing:

I love Taka's reaction, like a big brother...'Are you two okay?' xD

Also, I don't want to start a war or anything, but how come only Japanese solists are manly enough to wear sparkle and ruffle (and, as of this year, an eyeliner-looking at you, Machida)? The confidence...

47 minutes ago, Floria said:

Yuzuru doing cantilever.

I guess it is SC2016. 

ETA I would like to see more cantilevers from Yuzu, but since it is Shoma's signature move, I don't think it is possible.

Oh, this is cool! I've been wondering lately if there were any footage of Yuzu doing a cantilever and here it is! Magic :7562096:

On 6/6/2017 at 17:55, MrPudding said:

This cheered my day :loveshower:

He sounds like someone told him "Come on! Say something to your International fans!" and he thought like "Ahahahah I can't fucking speak English" 

2 hours ago, Floria said:

Yuzuru doing cantilever.

I guess it is SC2016. 

ETA I would like to see more cantilevers from Yuzu, but since it is Shoma's signature move, I don't think it is possible.

Oooh fabulous footage, again he makes it look soooooo easy - no need for support to leading leg either.................:bow: