1 hour ago, katonice said:

What in heaven's name were they making Yuzu do here?? :embSwan:

Let's see, so many possibilities:

1) Broadway Musical "My Fair Ladies" starring Sochi kin-medalist Hanyu Yuzuru, coming to a Japanese theatre near you.

2) Yuzu the dance director trying to direct a team (and failing)

3) Fan dance- Yuzu style, and all the ladies who said you can't imagine him doing tango, you sure about that now? Though usually the fan is more likely held by the lady, hmm.

4) Tap and jazz dance Yuzu style

18 hours ago, Xen said:

Let's see, so many possibilities:

1) Broadway Musical "My Fair Ladies" starring Sochi kin-medalist Hanyu Yuzuru, coming to a Japanese theatre near you.

2) Yuzu the dance director trying to direct a team (and failing)

3) Fan dance- Yuzu style, and all the ladies who said you can't imagine him doing tango, you sure about that now? Though usually the fan is more likely held by the lady, hmm.

4) Tap and jazz dance Yuzu style

All options are hazukashii :laughing: Whoever thinks up these Xylitol commercials need to step up their game. No more ruffles and weird dances please lol. 

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

aww bb goofing around:10636614:

I really want more CM from him but hearing Brian saying 'he don't even try to bring up any media to Yuzu because he'll say no' is making me :squishedPooh:

Yes, I guess he will do his next batch of commercials after all the major competitions are done. He does seem to like being efficient and tends to film them all in one go... just like his recent magazine covers lol. 

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

It's nice to watch this video of Yuzu listening to advice from Brian.

Yes Yuzu this is good, this is good for Brian's hair... 

Well this is an improvement...wait, why are there earphones..?