kaeryth   
36 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Anyone know where I can watch this whole event? I seen only clips of it.

Not exactly the whole event. Just Yuzu's performance + group performance (including a layback ina bauer duet from Shizuka and Yuzu)

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Not exactly the whole event. Just Yuzu's performance + group performance (including a layback ina bauer duet from Shizuka and Yuzu)

For anyone else whose ears immediately pricked up at the sound of ina Bauer duet, it's at about 14:24 ish :)

Sammie   
21 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Thank you so much! :bow:

Just now, ruruzest said:

Haha, quoting you from previous post , I was laughing some much reading that !

:smiley-laughing021: What a great memory! I'm quite often dying to death, though. About once a day I die completely to deadly deathly death. 

4 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

I knew about his matching  bottle covers, but I didn't know he had a matching tissue box cover for Sochi to replace the pooh. So extra :smiley-laughing021:

OMG! I didn't know either! So cool! And the boobskirt looked so sparkly! :tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg:

Sammie   
28 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

I knew about his matching  bottle covers, but I didn't know he had a matching tissue box cover for Sochi to replace the pooh. So extra :smiley-laughing021:

He is so extra! I freaking love him. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

He stopped matching his bottles to his costume now. I wonder why. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Dori6886   
45 minutes ago, Sammie said:

He is so extra! I freaking love him. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

He stopped matching his bottles to his costume now. I wonder why. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

My theory: "Moooooooooooooom , I'm an adult now"  said Yuzu while squishing his beloved Pooh-san :rofl:

kelly   
1 hour ago, Dori6886 said:

And for Parisienne Walkways he had a blue one :laughing: