13 時間前, Shayuzuさんが言いました:

throwback to junior years. This is the sendai winter park opening. 

Wow this is a heck of a find! Thanks soooo much for sharing!! Dinky awkward teenage years dogged by minor speech impediment FTW! If I didn't know who he was and just stumbled across this video, I'd have thought that the boy skater was cosplaying a flamboyant Rock Lee, and I'd have given him top scores for the effort if he hadn't left out the fuzzy brows.

I wonder what Suzuki is up to these days...

I finally have some time to watch the new yuzu videos and got very happy to see this one in particular, there's a man purple jacket clapping and cheering so happy when yuzu finished skating, so funny and cute to see a fanboy:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

and I found a fan that zoom on him, you can see how he took his gloves off to keep clapping, that's so heartwarming :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::10636614:that's yuzu power:7938863::10742289:

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

Throwback to Worlds 2012 small medal ceremony and Nice being so Extra that it had an ICE FLOOR for the ceremony :xD:

Lol! Yeah extra points for the extra ice floor. And Daisuke's already pretty good in English even then. 

Him and Patrick are pretty well behaved in the background while someone else is speaking though. Compared to all the little shenanigans Yuzu gets up to with whoever he's with lol. 

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

Throwback to Worlds 2012 small medal ceremony and Nice being so Extra that it had an ICE FLOOR for the ceremony :xD:

I love this, thank you for posting. Is it just me or it seems that Yuzu's eyes getting bigger as he grows?. He looked a bit embarrassed here , so cute, turning to Daisuke for translation, I wonder what that lady asked Yuzu because I listened again and again and still don't know what she said, :crazyshit2:they didn't translate Yuzu's answer either. Daisuke's English is pretty decent, I love his dyed hair piece, very cool. the way Yuzu put on skate guard without  assistant ! and Daisuke leaned on Patrick to do it,