Jump to content

Recommended Posts

FaOI is gonna be so fun! Before this year, I never sought out shows or galas to watch, only competitions. I thought they'd be too cheesy and I would suffer secondhand embarrassment. But I have realized the error of my ways. And the plus side is, there's a ton of Yuzu material that is completely new to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Paranoid-Fish said:

Yuzu in red !! :BeatingHeart:

Wonder what color will he wear in this year FaOI~~~

 

omg so good, thank you for sharing, i have never seen this one:goe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aww another kid that got his head pat by Yuzu

making me jaelous of kids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 35 minutos , liha said:

aww another kid that got his head pat by Yuzu

making me jaelous of kids

I start to wonder should I bring my kids with me to Milano? :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Floria said:

I start to wonder should I bring my kids with me to Milano? :unsure: 

 

you should! you can make them deliver gifts for all of us :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, beki said:

FaOI is gonna be so fun! Before this year, I never sought out shows or galas to watch, only competitions. I thought they'd be too cheesy and I would suffer secondhand embarrassment. But I have realized the error of my ways. And the plus side is, there's a ton of Yuzu material that is completely new to me.

 

please share ! :626gdau:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Floria said:

I start to wonder should I bring my kids with me to Milano? :unsure: 

 

omg YES ! I should totally do that.

Does it work with little boys or is it only little girls ?

(because my girls is taller than me so I doubt it would work XD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came across this synchronous skating by Yuzu and Javi back in 2015

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Floria said:

 

He just couldn't help himself and had to ruffle that little kids hair!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×