3 hours ago, OhYuzu said:

Is that allowed? This is the first time I saw it too <3

Not everyone folds their arms in like Yuzu when they rotate. If you get close ups of Boyang's jumps, you'll notice he kind of folds his arms across his chest and stomach (and not even grasped together) when rotating. Plushenko also used to fold his hands across his stomach region too and even one above, one below. Actually, Yuzu's arms on his waist in this way, is less an issue than the one used by Plush I think. 

8 hours ago, Xen said:

Not everyone folds their arms in like Yuzu when they rotate. If you get close ups of Boyang's jumps, you'll notice he kind of folds his arms across his chest and stomach (and not even grasped together) when rotating. Plushenko also used to fold his hands across his stomach region too and even one above, one below. Actually, Yuzu's arms on his waist in this way, is less an issue than the one used by Plush I think. 

Oh, now it's time for some research! Thanks 

8 hours ago, Xen said:

@OhYuzu

Boyang+Jin+RehaEo7V-Dbm.jpg

(I'm sorry. I had to.)

7 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

LOL i swear this jump faces thing never gets old - i laugh every time i see it even though i've seen that pic many times!!! :smiley-laughing021:

hahahahaha :2thumbsup:  :smiley-laughing021:

hmm probably yes haha except i haven't figured out what to use for profile pic yet...  :laughing:

Use the Boyang jump face photo, Luke! The Boyang jump face photoooo!

Also, the jump faces thread died without you. Quick! Go and give it CPR!