11 hours ago, katonice said:

So this was what was happening behind the cameras.

I'm wondering what Brian was thinking after he heard Yuzu's score because he looked very calm, tending to Javier. I love it when Yuzu tried to calm down the excited crowd to prepare for Javier's skate, such thoughtful person as Yuzu is.

also it is funny to to see the video got so wobbling after score was pronounced . I would have dropped my recording device right there :smiley-happy085:

we really need a dedicated camera team just recording Brian 's and Yuzu 's reaction 

would be priceless :yes2:

3 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I'm wondering what Brian was thinking after he heard Yuzu's score because he looked very calm, tending to Javier. I love it when Yuzu tried to calm down the excited crowd to prepare for Javier's skate, such thoughtful person as Yuzu is.

also it is funny to to see the video got so wobbling after score was pronounced . I would have dropped my recording device right there :smiley-happy085:

we really need a dedicated camera team just recording Brian 's and Yuzu 's reaction 

would be priceless :yes2:

We could take lessons from Brian on how to maintain a poker face.

Which is funny because especially when his students are performing, he can't help himself from showing all sorts of emotions with them lol.

23 hours ago, katonice said:

So this was what was happening behind the cameras.

This is so fascinating psychologically. You couldn't tell from the broadcast just how close they all were together. Kudos to Brian, (and to Yuzu, whose facial expressions make so much more sense now seeing the whole scene) though he was likely numb to world records by then anyway. :knc_brian1: