@yuzuponbitch's last video : "questionable" moments; I would say, moments which would have been embarrassing with other skaters, but are so irresistibly charming with Yuzuru Hanyu. Just what we need in this drought.

And, how could I miss her previous one? I check her Youtube account regularly. Learn the alphabet with Yuzuru Hanyu.

I wonder if there is not a "sound typo" with the K, though.

7 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Yuzu is sooo cute playing with mascots!! He’s like a Disney prince I swear

Much better.

(I remember my deception after discovering the appearance of the prince in The Beauty and the Beast in particular, how insipid, I found the Beast more interesting. I thought then, they may have used pictures of Franz Liszt in his prime youth, or Hergé's King Ottokar, both even and regular but with personality; of course, how better would be Yuzuru Hanyu.)

22 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Much better.

(I remember my deception after discovering the appearance of the prince in The Beauty and the Beast in particular, how insipid, I found the Beast more interesting. I thought then, they may have used pictures of Franz Liszt in his prime youth, or Hergé's King Ottokar, both even and regular but with personality; of course, how better would be Yuzuru Hanyu.)

I know how you feel, I liked The Beast more too! Although, I can’t imagine Yuzu as The Beast/Prince Adam either 😆

For me, I think he would suit Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty) or Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid), what do you think? 

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I know how you feel, I liked The Beast more too! Although, I can’t imagine Yuzu as The Beast/Prince Adam either 😆

For me, I think he would suit Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty) or Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid), what do you think? 

To be honest, I find Prince Eric looks stupid and Prince Phillip is one of those interchangeable, off-the-shelf characters (and I had to Google-search because I didn't remember them to the least)... I'm particular, am't I? I wonder how other Disney tales spectators think of the attractiveness of these princes and others. After all, maybe they shouldn't be too memorable, not to influence children's tastes too much?

Yuzuru Hanyu is not my personal type but I can well see he can make dream little girls as well as grown-up women.

13 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

To be honest, I find Prince Eric looks stupid and Prince Phillip is one of those interchangeable, off-the-shelf characters (and I had to Google-search because I didn't remember them to the least)... I'm particular, am't I? I wonder how other Disney tales spectators think of the attractiveness of these princes and others. After all, maybe they shouldn't be too memorable, not to influence children's tastes too much?

Yuzuru Hanyu is not my personal type but I can well see he can make dream little girls as well as grown-up women.

I see what you mean about Philip being not very memorable, but I feel there are some pretty memorable Disney princes that stand out, like Aladdin, and also Hercules (although he’s not officially regarded as a Disney Prince)! 

And yes, he’s always so popular among flower girls!!

All of them wanting to hold his hand here hehe

And here you can actually hear the girls swooning when he did the heart sign with his arms! 

Also I don’t have the video but I think we all remember the time when the flower girls went up to hug him after his Rostelecom 2018 free skate! 

Definitely a real life Disney prince ❤️

"Spin collection part 3, 2014-2015" — but I haven't seen the parts 1 and 2. I think his spin deserve much admiration!

The most respectful and kind figure skater and sportsman, part 2 :

Difficult jump entries and transitions. I find Yuzuru Hanyu underrepresented but as a whole it is an interesting compilation. Guess who's absent? 0:)

4T + 3A + Eu + 3S!

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

This is my favourite Haru yo koi performance from Yuzuru. I don’t know why but this makes me miss something, or someone that I don’t even know. Yuzu really making me feel emotions I never knew I could feel :’) 

I think it is also @Henni147 's preferred performanced, she edited the video for a version without clapping (but without the sound of his skates, of course) :