56 minutes ago, Marie-E said:

I recently watched this video on Youtube. Super fun! !

At the minute 1:15, when he says "this guy is ugly" and he kneads Winnie's face... it's to make Winnie look good again, isn't it ? ;-)    :squishedPooh:

It is! One can hear and see his affection.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:52 AM, FlyingCamel said:

Yuzu and bees 🐝 Why is his “okayyy” at the end the cutest yet funniest thing ever haha

My wife and I were having our pictures taken at this garden outside the TCC after 2018 ACI when she received an unwanted souvenir of a sting on her hand from one of Yuzu’s beloved guard wasps!

On 6/19/2020 at 10:09 PM, FlyingCamel said:

I’ve never seen this clip before... and never seen him this angry before 😳

“Kuso!” = “Shit!”

On 8/4/2020 at 4:47 AM, Geo1 said:

she received an unwanted souvenir of a sting on her hand from one of Yuzu’s beloved guard wasps!

Oh dear, is she okay??

I love this!! Not only does he skate to the music, I realized he also changes the way he moves to suit the vibe of the music... incredible.

These are sooooo cute and funny!

7 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Oh dear, is she okay??

I love this!! Not only does he skate to the music, I realized he also changes the way he moves to suit the vibe of the music... incredible.

My wife said that it hurt, but she was fine and had a little story to tell about her visit to the TCC in 2018. Fortunately, she is not allergic to bee and wasp stings.

There's a good deal of videos of "cute interactions between Yuzuru Hanyu and Shoma Uno", but this one, though it has few explanations, has longer extracts and some I had never seen.

This is not a video of Yuzuru Hanyu, but a video from a visitor to Sendai, showing particularly the monument to figure skating, with Shizuka Arakawa and Yuzuru Hanyu.

Notre-Dame de Paris at Japan National Championship 2012, he was just 18. Here, the bonus is an interview just after, with English subtitles.

Olympic Seimei have passed the 9M62 on Youtube but is slowering down, while Olympic Chopin is really near 1M99, and should reach 2M in the very next days.