32 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

So I guess we are all feeling pretty awful today (at least, I am) and this old video cracked me up XD How did Yuzu keep a straight face, knowing full well the chaos he causes? 

Mental restraint I suppose? I mean, he is deep in his preparation for the practice, and he's not merely quite good at collecting, he's a champion at it. If he "works as" a scientist I know, he doesn't need special exertion because his usual focus suffices.

As to us, we just have to watch and enjoy, because the result is gorgeous.

13 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

This time I don't have Yuzuponbitch's special permission, I hope she won't mind, her last video is about Yuzuru Hanyu's social interactions with other skaters :

of course i don't mind at all! i really like it when my work is shared ^^

On 7/4/2020 at 4:31 AM, FlyingCamel said:

So I guess we are all feeling pretty awful today (at least, I am) and this old video cracked me up XD How did Yuzu keep a straight face, knowing full well the chaos he causes? 

Sorry I know this is old now, but I can't seem to view the tweet and I am quite intrigued. Does anyone know where I could see the video? :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

14 hours ago, justmeandpooh-san said:

Sorry I know this is old now, but I can't seem to view the tweet and I am quite intrigued. Does anyone know where I could see the video? :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

Not the same video, but a fancam of the same event, starting around 4:20 :

By the way, welcome on Planet Hanyu! (Though I am rather a newcomer too.)

7 hours ago, justmeandpooh-san said:

Oh dear, it seems the video has been taken down haha. It was basically Yuzu at Autumn Classic 2018 where he unzips his jacket during the warm-up to reveal his Otonal 1.0 costume for the first time and the crowd went wild when they saw his costume XD It was funny because everyone was losing their minds and Yuzu was keeping a straight face X) 

Welcome to Planet Hanyu too! Hope you like it here <3 

11 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Oh dear, it seems the video has been taken down haha. It was basically Yuzu at Autumn Classic 2018 where he unzips his jacket during the warm-up to reveal his Otonal 1.0 costume for the first time and the crowd went wild when they saw his costume XD It was funny because everyone was losing their minds and Yuzu was keeping a straight face X) 

Welcome to Planet Hanyu too! Hope you like it here <3 

Thank you!! Oh Yuzu haha. I wish I had his focus

On 7/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, SitTwizzle said:

Two days I don't have enough connection to send it...

When I saw the accusation of "torture", I thought : don't pretend you wouldn't like your own head to be at the place of Pooh-San's. 0:)

Well, YuzuponBitch admitted it minutes only after sending the video, in an answer to Hourz 17. :dancingpooh:

By the way, thank you @yuzuponbitch !

I recently watched this video on Youtube. Super fun! !

At the minute 1:15, when he says "this guy is ugly" and he kneads Winnie's face... it's to make Winnie look good again, isn't it ? ;-)    :squishedPooh: