I was just watching 2015 GPF Chopin and 2020 4CC Chopin and... wow. He has improved so much!! 2015 is amazing and the best in the world at that time. But the 2020 version just blew that out of the water... The only person that can make Yuzu pale in comparison is.... Yuzu himself indeed. Always striving to improve even when he's at the top, even after his numerous achievements. And I still think 4CC 2020 Chopin deserved full marks <3

• 2 weeks later...

His highest scored jumps, season after season.

I would propose then, another video of his most underscored jumps.

Then, pure provocation (that's why I send it, usually I wouldn't send his skating on other musics). His Otoñal 1 from Helsinki, on "Alena Kostornaya's" free program music (but uncut) from Twilight :

To "compensate" (or to worsen my case), here is the said program (Alena Kostornaia's Twilight, here at GPF) skated on a Spirited Away soundtrack; in fact I don't find the result very good either :

At least we can see how they skate to their music and interpret it and no other.

2 minutes ago, yuzuponbitch said:

thank you!! i rarely visit here though I'm mostly active on twitter  

I don't have a Twitter account but even non-registered people can access Twitter accounts from a link, so I would be very grateful if you could give us one.