6 hours ago, Floria said:

Yuzuru doing cantilever.

I guess it is SC2016. 

ETA I would like to see more cantilevers from Yuzu, but since it is Shoma's signature move, I don't think it is possible.

This was SC 2015 - the one where he was doing SE-4s-SE and everyone was /????/ and then at NHK bam! hahaha..

They were doing rehearsals for Gala and I think Jeremy Ten was the choreographer and was asking Yuzu if he could do a cantilever as well as Tuktamysheva...

Jeremy chose Elizaveta's cantilever and Yuzu's reaction was really cute. (This video is an hour + long... you can see he's lost in his own world. hahaha). I don't think he likes doing cantilevers though and only did it because he was asked to (it looked so halfheartedly done. haha)

10 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Okay so due to the lack of Yuzu in FaOI Kobe I thought this would help to those who need some cheering up :68556365:

Thank you Mr Pudding, it worked! (Yuzuru videos usually do! He is magical you see :embSwan:)

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 23:41, Murieleirum said:

Several things I love about this video... I'll just name a couple to keep it short:

1) Breath puffs.

Re: Floria's White Legend video - I loved seeing Yuzuru's breath too - it was a beautiful addition to the image of the swan dancing on the lake on a cold, frosty morning.........gosh even his breath makes us weak at the knees LOL!!:smiley-love017:

7 minutes ago, Pamyu said:

Re: Floria's White Legend video - I loved seeing Yuzuru's breath too - it was a beautiful addition to the image of the swan dancing on the lake on a cold, frosty morning.........gosh even his breath makes us weak at the knees LOL!!:smiley-love017:

I'd say especially the breath... because it's the thing that makes us human first and foremost, right? There's nothing more intimate than breath :smiley-love017: 

Plus I can't watch that and not think about his condition... I have no idea what's it like to have asthma, I can only imagine that when he started skating, each performance was double the effort, double the pain, and required double the willpower. 

Okay I will stop getting so emotional about random things

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I'd say especially the breath... because it's the thing that makes us human first and foremost, right? There's nothing more intimate than breath :smiley-love017: 

Plus I can't watch that and not think about his condition... I have no idea what's it like to have asthma, I can only imagine that when he started skating, each performance was double the effort, double the pain, and required double the willpower. 

Okay I will stop getting so emotional about random things

I think his asthma is very well controlled now (but I do think he struggled in the past) - I agree about the intimacy of seeing his warm breath in the cold air as he skated - it enhanced his physicality somehow and made him feel more real - don't know if that makes sense LOL!  I'll have to go back and watch it again now  Murielerium !!

1 hour ago, Pamyu said:

I think his asthma is very well controlled now (but I do think he struggled in the past) - I agree about the intimacy of seeing his warm breath in the cold air as he skated - it enhanced his physicality somehow and made him feel more real - don't know if that makes sense LOL!  I'll have to go back and watch it again now  Murielerium !!

Of course it makes sense! And I think I will join you on that! :10636614: