Guest turquoiseblue
14 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu and Borser's delayed single axel superimposed. This is making me emotional for some reason... :sadPooh:

This is incredibly beautiful :BeatingHeart: :bow:

On 20. 5. 2017 at 16:23, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry for the off-topickiness of this post but here he is a few weeks shy of 40 in 2001 doing a backflip straight into a triple toe loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YpIQK6B9zo

Around 3:10

He crazy.... I am not sure if there's such a saying in English as well (and I am too lazy to look it up) but in Czech we say: They were looking for each other until they found each other. (It means that they are similar/fit together/etc. ) And that's how I feel bout Yuzu and BOrser after I watch this vid xD

Apparently this was an interview between Matsuoka and Yuzuru (he looks tired here), with Shizuka and Nobu-san explaining why his Loop is successful and demonstrating the complexity of his step sequence... like how he has a good angle for the take-off and how he uses his upper body during the sequence (which makes it hard to balance the different steps but he still does it naturally). This was what I got with my broken Japanese but interesting video nonetheless ^^