Planet Hanyu Fan Demographics

MaxSWAGG

Yuzuru Hanyu Fan Demographics  

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, asahi said:

I knew there would be few other boys on here... but.... :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

I see the male population had increased. Well more options for when we do the "notice us Yuzu" operation, where we will need a male fan, a 5 year old child and an upside down banner.

Just now, Xen said:

I see the male population had increased. Well more options for when we do the "notice us Yuzu" operation, where we will need a male fan, a 5 year old child and an upside fown banner.

I suppose I can supply myself as a male fan...:13877886:

21 hours ago, Xen said:

I see the male population had increased. Well more options for when we do the "notice us Yuzu" operation, where we will need a male fan, a 5 year old child and an upside down banner.

I never asked, what is the "notice us Yuzu" operation supposed to be because it sounds a bit crazy :13877886:

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:peek:now we need to find a way to get you guys to the competitions. Any of you have a small brother/sister that we can use to further lure Trollzuru?

I have a 7 year old sister :pouty: