Planet Hanyu Fan Demographics

MaxSWAGG

Yuzuru Hanyu Fan Demographics  

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the Fantasy on Ice (FaOI) in KOBE 2017 thread:

On 6/10/2017 at 21:37, akaokitty said:

Lol Yuzu seriously... an "Ooo! Adult man!" expression would be precious!! Reminds me of this gala practice video where you can hear this guy yell "Yuzu I love you!" and he blew a kiss lol.

It's really rare though to find male Yuzu fans (or is it just me?). I wonder how many male fans are in this forum.

On 6/10/2017 at 21:56, Xen said:

Well we now know how to get noticed:

1) Get MaxSwagg and Geo1 flown in to the arena

2) Have them shout Yuzuru-kun at the top of their lungs AND hold a "Planet Hanyu" banner upside down

3) Have someone donate a 4-6 year old child to the cause, have said child hold flowers to hand to Hanyu

-Mission accomplished

Hanyu does have male fans, but they might not consider themselves "fans." There's a guy at my rink whom I tease a LOT about this. When I asked him why he doesn't consider himself a Hanyu fan, he said essentially, "To be a Hanyu fan, don't you have to be like a young rabid fangirl? Well I'm not at that level, so I'm probably not a real Hanyu fan." I replied that by his classification I'm not a fan either, yet I do consider myself a Hanyu fan. At the same time, this is the guy at my rink who imitates Yuzu's hydroblade, has asked for help to buy a Phiten necklace (he insists he's only buying it cause it looks nice), and refers to Yuzu stills to perfect his jumps (which I do too).  So I think there are a LOT of male fans, just they won't classify themselves as fans cause it's not seen as manly. 

The above posts prompted me to check the Planet Hanyu Fan Demographics poll and I see that the number of males responding to the poll has increased 33 1/3%! :clap:

There are now 3 declared males in this Forum – me, MaxSwagg and Mystery Man #3. WILL THE MAN WITH NO NAME PLEASE IDENTIFY HIMSELF. You will be a member of a very exclusive club! (I.e., men with enough cojones to admit that they are fans of Yuzuru Hanyu AND people that Yuzuru Hanyu would notice and happily wave to if we called out to him.) :rofl:

Just now, Geo1 said:

The above posts prompted me to check the Planet Hanyu Fan Demographics poll and I see that the number of males responding to the poll has increased 33 1/3%! :clap:

There are now 3 declared males in this Forum – me, MaxSwagg and Mystery Man #3. WILL THE MAN WITH NO NAME PLEASE IDENTIFY HIMSELF. You will be a member of a very exclusive club! (I.e., men with enough cojones to admit that they are fans of Yuzuru Hanyu AND people that Yuzuru Hanyu would notice and happily wave to if we called out to him.) :rofl:

If you click the number of people who voted you can see who is it :D 

7 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

A lucky, exclusive club indeed! Honestly I won't mind being a guy if that means Yuzu will notice me :space:

I think there must be more.. perhaps they just didn't know about the poll because I didn't as well. I don't know if I should vote now because that'll change the percentages lol

Just now, akaokitty said:

A lucky, exclusive club indeed! Honestly I won't mind being a guy if that means Yuzu will notice me :space:

I think there must be more.. perhaps they just didn't know about the poll because I didn't as well. I don't know if I should vote now because that'll change the percentages lol

Please do! It will make us three guys even more special!

5 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Please do! It will make us three guys even more special!

I just did and the percentage of males has dropped to 2.38% lol

Come on male Yuzu fans, if you happen to see this, please vote!

Just now, Geo1 said:

I tried and it doesn't seem to work for me. What am I doing wrong, Hydro?

21 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

If you click the number of people who voted you can see who is it :D 

Hydro, I think you have the power but we don't... :kitty:

3 minutes ago, akaokitty said:

I just did and the percentage of males has dropped to 2.38% lol

Come on male Yuzu fans, if you happen to see this, please vote!

Hydro, I think you have the power but we don't... :kitty:

Just now, liha said:

No only us admins can see it @Hydroblade :rofl:

So we admins know who it is but let's wait for him to reveal himself!

Dang, did i reveal some super secret admin power :P? 

1 hour ago, liha said:

No only us admins can see it @Hydroblade :rofl:

So we admins know who it is but let's wait for him to reveal himself!

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Dang, did i reveal some super secret admin power :P? 

OMG! In the power of Planet Hanyu super women! We mere males have no chance! :eeking:

Just now, Geo1 said:

Please note that I edited my post because my voice recognition software erroneouslyy typed "a chance" when I meant "no chance".

We males are doomed to be used as droids.

As droids to make Hanyu-senpai notice all the satellites orbiting his planet :space: