Someone please help me find this clip (I think it was Prologue or FaOI)

Ontoni_00

Hi, I can't seem to find this clip where I think Yuzu asked audience since when have they become his fans or startd to like him. He started mentioning his eras/programs through mic (i think he mntioned r&j first) and asked audience to cheer on loudly when he said the right answer - he was shocked so many people cheered on r&j lmao

Someone please help, It will haunt me If I don't find the answer or this clip :10742290:

11 hours ago, Ontoni_00 said:

Hi, I can't seem to find this clip where I think Yuzu asked audience since when have they become his fans or startd to like him. He started mentioning his eras/programs through mic (i think he mntioned r&j first) and asked audience to cheer on loudly when he said the right answer - he was shocked so many people cheered on r&j lmao

Someone please help, It will haunt me If I don't find the answer or this clip :10742290:

it was his continues with wings production in 2018

23 hours ago, Ontoni_00 said:

It's in the talking-part following the Sing, sing, sing performance - but I can't find a translation, although I know for sure there is one ... somewhere - can't remember if text only or if there's a video eng sub somewhere, too.

If you do have the translation, please, share!

Edit: I found a translation from Lae (live translation from Ciontu Day 3 broadcast)